CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I could be going senile, but I once heard Manchester described as the cancerous colon polyp of England.  Or was that hull?  

Hull isn't as nice as that..

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

All these malodorous, northern shitholes blend into a singular and monstrous lowryesque vision of Hell to me, it's almost impossible to tell them apart.

You live too close to Hull, it's clouding your judgement on the True North.

I've been to Hull twice, the second time I got sent there for work I nearly quit my job instead, fucking awful place, I'm just glad you're closer to that shithole than I am...

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Hull isn't as nice as that..

You live too close to Hull, it's clouding your judgement on the True North.

I've been to Hull twice, the second time I got sent there for work I nearly quit my job instead, fucking awful place, I'm just glad you're closer to that shithole than I am...

Don't worry, I'm sure it was much worse after you left.

Guest I know that Cunt
48 minutes ago, Manky said:

As requested. I have never met a Welsh cunt who can speak English proper so doubt if you can read it unaided.

Manky you old goat. I spotted the grammatical trap which you set for him. As we both know, to be correct you should have written "Welsh cunt who can speak English properly". [Properly being the adverb which modifies the verb speak]. But he didn't spot it the cunt, which proves your point very well. Nice one.

32 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Manky you old goat. I spotted the grammatical trap which you set for him. As we both know, to be correct you should have written "Welsh cunt who can speak English properly". [Properly being the adverb which modifies the verb speak]. But he didn't spot it the cunt, which proves your point very well. Nice one.

Oh dear. I think you may be our thickest cunt to date. 

Are you related to Dingthedoggie? 

36 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Shhh. I thought proper was correct. When I decline the verb 'to proper', you get

I proper (liked it)

You proper (like it)

He/she proper (likes it).  etc, etc

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Shhh. I thought proper was correct. When I decline the verb 'to proper', you get

I proper (liked it)

You proper (like it)

He/she proper (likes it).  etc, etc

Despite being a spasticated mongtard for the most part, on occasion you do make me laugh. 

This one made me chuckle. 

Now fuck off. 

36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Despite being a spasticated mongtard for the most part, on occasion you do make me laugh. 

This one made me chuckle. 

Now fuck off. 

Don't know why you are laughing, I was serious. We were talking semantics and not gutter humour you thick twat.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Don't know why you are laughing, I was serious. We were talking semantics and not gutter humour you thick twat.

If you want to look a complete spaztoid idiot like for a bet or something, try putting "izet" or "iznet" at the end of a sentence. To be effective it has to be completely at random and out of context. That should do the trick - izet. {see what I did there?}.

I don't have to put suffixes on my sentences to look a bit of a dick at times. I thought we sounded like a bunch of mongs till I heard the Brummies. For fucks sake. Two million cunts with a speech impediment. That place is a prime candidate for the next ground zero when North Korea buy out Standard Fireworks.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't have to put suffixes on my sentences to look a bit of a dick at times. I thought we sounded like a bunch of mongs till I heard the Brummies. For fucks sake. Two million cunts with a speech impediment. That place is a prime candidate for the next ground zero when North Korea buy out Standard Fireworks.

I read that half the population of Birmingham don't have English as their first language. When I went there I realised that neither do the other fucking half...and that includes wolverfuckinghampton

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I were at t'Freetrade Hall in 1976 when t'Sex Pistols played there. To the left of us were sat Pete Shelley and Howard Devoto, and to t'right of us were sat Ian Curtis.

Being at that Sex Pistols gig (which nobody actually went to) is the Mancunian equivalent of claiming to grow up on 'Scotty Road' or living round the corner from the Krays. Just stop it already.

Named Miss Manchester for the 22nd year running, Genesis P Orridge everybody!!!

AP0110311.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 9/11/2016 at 11:28 PM, I know that Cunt said:

BTW, I saw Dave the other day in Waitrose, and Stan Allen was at the bus stop when I went past.

That means nothing to me, ooooooh Vienna!