CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Halal Fucking Meat.

Jake The Muss

I don't know about you bunch of wankers but this gets right on TC's tits, what is it with this fucking cuntbreeding cuntbrained cuntruled cuntry when everywhere you fucking go you see the aftermath of cuntbreeds from afar swarming us at every turn. 

As for Halal Meat, well that has no place in modern society as far as i'm concerned, if those peaceful religion cunts want to eat this then they should stay where the fuck they came from..CUNTS !!

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Some French council (commune/collaborator/etc) is apparently taking a halal butcher to court for not selling non-halal meat as well, because it's racist or something.

Trust the fucking frogs, should just ban it instead, animal cruelty.

9 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I don't know about you bunch of wankers but this gets right on TC's tits, what is it with this fucking cuntbreeding cuntbrained cuntruled cuntry when everywhere you fucking go you see the aftermath of cuntbreeds from afar swarming us at every turn. 

As for Halal Meat, well that has no place in modern society as far as i'm concerned, if those peaceful religion cunts want to eat this then they should stay where the fuck they came from..CUNTS !!

You have tits ?

Are they real or implants ?

36 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Where's that, Bradford? If I'm honest I'm not very happy about halal meat either, but whether or not it's automatically more cruel than other forms of slaughter is debatable. The meat industry is a pretty brutal thing, so maybe you should go veggie for a while, plus it might calm you down a bit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

If this is original, and i cant be fucked checking as you are too much of a worthless shit to merit it, it is a fairly good subject.

Alas, It falls short being a good nom on account of you being so spam handed and thick with your words- almost as if a retarded sub saharan child, placed in a vase at birth for amusement/witchcraft and totally ignored by all but the scorpions and brain-burrowing beetles, suddenly found half a copy of the 1963 Sun, and a gps phone, and managed to find this site.

Thats you, that is.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Was watching some of these earlier, from a time when comedy was funny. 

heh, i chanced upon one yesterday and had not seen that shit in years. The funniness is directly proportional to the length of the explanation eh?

36 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Where's that, Bradford? If I'm honest I'm not very happy about halal meat either, but whether or not it's automatically more cruel than other forms of slaughter is debatable. The meat industry is a pretty brutal thing, so maybe you should go veggie for a while, plus it might calm you down a bit.

Well i am not about to go veggie and as always i'm calm, a couple of points here, first being the barbaric slaughter of animals because some out of date false bollocks book says so and why the fuck should this country have to let this happen..i think Japan has the right idea when dealing these war mongering cunts.

40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If this is original, and i cant be fucked checking as you are too much of a worthless shit to merit it, it is a fairly good subject.

Alas, It falls short being a good nom on account of you being so spam handed and thick with your words- almost as if a retarded sub saharan child, placed in a vase at birth for amusement/witchcraft and totally ignored by all but the scorpions and brain-burrowing beetles, suddenly found half a copy of the 1963 Sun, and a gps phone, and managed to find this site.

Thats you, that is.

What i would like to know is when you will be joining Frank in the morgue..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Later, when i have lubed up, and drained his flaccid bowels of unhygenic shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Fuck Frank, if the cunt had an ounce of spunk, other than drink it, he would get his cunt back online and cut this dead shit out.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Some French council (commune/collaborator/etc) is apparently taking a halal butcher to court for not selling non-halal meat as well, because it's racist or something.

Trust the fucking frogs, should just ban it instead, animal cruelty.

kangaroo court.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

He is probably on holiday, the spastic society do take them on holiday's.

Hopefully the type of holiday they drive them to the cheshire gorge and hurl them off it burning. You know, if you say 'cuntbreed' not at all , your content is improved about 67%, but  6 is beside 7 on the keyboard and above the previous letter which is why you did so well. I don't really like to be harsh, but many can vastly improve their input by simply avoiding a few retarded habits, such as Ding and his multi quoting, which he is bashfully phasing out though would never admit to it.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hopefully the type of holiday they drive them to the cheshire gorge and hurl them off it burning. You know, if you say 'cuntbreed' not at all , your content is improved about 67%, but  6 is beside 7 on the keyboard and above the previous letter which is why you did so well. I don't really like to be harsh, but many can vastly improve their input by simply avoiding a few retarded habits, such as Ding and his multi quoting, which he is bashfully phasing out though would never admit to it.

When i have a mind to pay attention to that rubbish then i will, until then may i remind you that this is a cuntbreeds forum and not a fucking grammar class..and besides you understand exactly the bollocks i'm going on about so pretend otherwise you giant germ.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

When i have a mind to pay attention to that rubbish then i will, until then may i remind you that this is a cuntbreeds forum and not a fucking grammar class..and besides you understand exactly the bollocks i'm going on about so pretend otherwise you giant germ.

This may not be the most august of institutions, though as the only oasis of cunting i'm aware of, there should be standards. We do have a public, no matter how depraved and revolting. Bums on seats. A little care on structure condenses what is funny to fewer words and sells better to new cunts with naturally limited attention span. How many seconds has anyone to win a job pitch, a sales pitch? 5? 12? On the net- 1.2?

25 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This may not be the most august of institutions, though as the only oasis of cunting i'm aware of, there should be standards. We do have a public, no matter how depraved and revolting. Bums on seats. A little care on structure condenses what is funny to fewer words and sells better to new cunts with naturally limited attention span. How many seconds has anyone to win a job pitch, a sales pitch? 5? 12? On the net- 1.2?

Quincer i think you have been on the fucking booze man or meths as you're speaking from your bumhole.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Does anybody know where I can get some Halal Quorn Steak for a foreign veggie that the wife has stupidly invited to a dinner party?

Don't trust foreign veggies. What they do to vegetables is unspeakably cruel. They throw them in pans of boiling water and cut bits off them without stunning them first.

As for your guest. Just kill him.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

You haven't actually explained why it gets on your tits.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Does anybody know where I can get some Halal Quorn Steak for a foreign veggie that the wife has stupidly invited to a dinner party?

What in your piddling little hovel?. It is just the one guest then. Make him/her feel at home by removing all the doors, and don't forget to burn some dried camel shit in the grate.