CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Halal Fucking Meat.

Jake The Muss

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Where's that, Bradford? If I'm honest I'm not very happy about halal meat either, but whether or not it's automatically more cruel than other forms of slaughter is debatable. The meat industry is a pretty brutal thing, so maybe you should go veggie for a while, plus it might calm you down a bit.

Thee is no excuse for either halal or Kosher killing, in these methods the animals remain conscious for around 10 to 15 seconds. Modern slaughter methods can make death instantaneousness. There is no debate on this issue. Excellent nomination.

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I don't know about you bunch of wankers but this gets right on TC's tits, what is it with this fucking cuntbreeding cuntbrained cuntruled cuntry when everywhere you fucking go you see the aftermath of cuntbreeds from afar swarming us at every turn. 

As for Halal Meat, well that has no place in modern society as far as i'm concerned, if those peaceful religion cunts want to eat this then they should stay where the fuck they came from..CUNTS !!

The amount of shops opening up around here selling over priced Polski sausage pisses me off. And when I say overpriced, it's only overpriced to customers who aren't polish. That's quite a novel idea, a local shop with a two tier pricing system, wonder if it will catch on.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Does anybody know where I can get some Halal Quorn Steak for a foreign veggie that the wife has stupidly invited to a dinner party?

Tell next time to invite only orientals. Feed em next door's cat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Where's that, Bradford? If I'm honest I'm not very happy about halal meat either, but whether or not it's automatically more cruel than other forms of slaughter is debatable. The meat industry is a pretty brutal thing, so maybe you should go veggie for a while, plus it might calm you down a bit.

I don't know if TC is in need of calming, or the cunts forcing these inbound bastards culture down our throats rather than they take on ours.  Let's face it, these towelies demand respect that they do not give or deserve.  In my travels and experiences, finding an entire race remotely as cuntish would be a tall task, indeed. 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

The amount of shops opening up around here selling over priced Polski sausage pisses me off. And when I say overpriced, it's only overpriced to customers who aren't polish. That's quite a novel idea, a local shop with a two tier pricing system, wonder if it will catch on.

I suggest that you stick to homegrown sausage Gobbie. I expect Mr Gobbie would not be entirely happy that you have been sampling foreighn meat products especially the large porky kielbasa. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I suggest that you stick to homegrown sausage Gobbie. I expect Mr Gobbie would not be entirely happy that you have been sampling foreighn meat products especially the large porky kielbasa. 

sg_polish01h.jpg

In the middle, we see a pair of fine English sausages.  Surrounding them, a Polish sausage.  Doesn't every woman, eventually, wonder what it would be like to have a bigger sausage?  

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

sg_polish01h.jpg

In the middle, we see a pair of fine English sausages.  Surrounding them, a Polish sausage.  Doesn't every woman, eventually, wonder what it would be like to have a bigger sausage?  

I see your point...however not every woman likes one in the pink and one in the stink .....simultaneously.

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

sg_polish01h.jpg

And there's me thinking it was a food based diagram to explain DP....

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Our polish tenants offer us such things as gifts and I tentatively nibble a bit to be polite while they are watching. The last delicacy was something they called "hamster cake". But I couldn't eat it. I kept wondering if it's been anywhere near punkape's arse. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

sg_polish01h.jpg

Yes.

In my experience, (which is considerable, as I apprenticed with Dewhurst and became a master butcher at the exact time when Dewhurst, along with the rest of the High street shops were fucking decimated by Tesco. Ironically leaving me no option but to go and work for Tesco. The fucking cunts.) Is that halal meat is cheaper and of better quality than the shit that the supermarkets sell.

4 minutes ago, deebom said:

In my experience, (which is considerable, as I apprenticed with Dewhurst and became a master butcher at the exact time when Dewhurst, along with the rest of the High street shops were fucking decimated by Tesco. Ironically leaving me no option but to go and work for Tesco. The fucking cunts.) Is that halal meat is cheaper and of better quality than the shit that the supermarkets sell.

Do you serve Ape and his ghastly wife with your offensive offerings at Tesco ?

10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It's a fuckNo Liberty gobbles 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I see your point...however not every woman likes one in the pink and one in the stink .....simultaneously.

I have a theory that they do, but they never admit it as a control tool to keep men from maximizing their pleasure.  It certainly would explain the double ender toys they enjoy so.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21/09/2016 at 6:03 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Does anybody know where I can get some Halal Quorn Steak for a foreign veggie that the wife has stupidly invited to a dinner party?

Empty a tin of pilchard and pork catfood into a bowl with museli, press it flat and dry it out in the oven on low for an hour. Spit on it thrice. Then serve it to the stupid cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21/09/2016 at 11:27 AM, nobgobbler said:

I'll sell you my sausage. The price: aids.