CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebay pay day loan cunts

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

I seem to have uncovered a scam on ebay. Yes I know I'm a cunt for buying something off ebay. Seller lists several imaginary items for sale at a tempting price. Buyer pays through paypal and seller marks as item dispatched. Item doesn't arrive so a few days later buyer enquiries as to where the package is only to be asked to be patient and wait a few more days as it is on its way. Still doesn't arrive so buyer asks to be refunded. The whole process has taken 2 weeks. When you look at the seller's feedback there's a whole shit load of people never received this same item all at the same time. You get your refund alright, but then you realise this cunt has used you for a FREE pay day loan to go on holiday or whatever the fuck. Cheeky cunt.

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

I seem to have uncovered a scam on ebay. Yes I know I'm a cunt for buying something off ebay. Seller lists several imaginary items for sale at a tempting price. Buyer pays through paypal and seller marks as item dispatched. Item doesn't arrive so a few days later buyer enquiries as to where the package is only to be asked to be patient and wait a few more days as it is on its way. Still doesn't arrive so buyer asks to be refunded. The whole process has taken 2 weeks. When you look at the seller's feedback there's a whole shit load of people never received this same item all at the same time. You get your refund alright, but then you realise this cunt has used you for a FREE pay day loan to go on holiday or whatever the fuck. Cheeky cunt.

If you PM me your bank account details, mother's maiden name, and a picture of your jutty, I'll get your money back for you. 

Sap. 

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If you PM me your bank account details, mother's maiden name, and a picture of your jutty, I'll get your money back for you. 

Sap. 

Jutty? what the fuck is a jutty?

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Growler, mott, mooey, snatch, cunt, axe wound. 

Or in your case, stink-trench. 

Technically it means jetty, protrusion, etc. therefore it's likely to mean nob, dick, cock, tallywacker.

Or in your case, shit-stabber.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 28/09/2016 at 1:11 PM, nobgobbler said:

Technically it means jetty, protrusion, etc. therefore it's likely to mean nob, dick, cock, tallywacker.

Or in your case, shit-stabber.

Or your massive protruding flobberly clit.

On 28/09/2016 at 1:30 PM, Bubba C said:

What was this nom about again? 

Why bother?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Gobbler, you ought to know better than to buy off ebay. And as for using paypal?.... for fucks sake, just send some nigerian your bank details and password, it'd be a lot quicker. 

Both eBay and Paypal have moneyback guarantees, it's the best place to buy stuff, there's so many scams you can do if you want to have stuff for free, they never check on your past and any shit you've pulled before... ... er.. so I heard anyway.... ahem...

11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Both eBay and Paypal have moneyback guarantees, it's the best place to buy stuff, there's so many scams you can do if you want to have stuff for free, they never check on your past and any shit you've pulled before... ... er.. so I heard anyway.... ahem...

Ebay and paypal guarantees are worth very nearly the paper they aren't written on.

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, scotty said:

Ebay and paypal guarantees are worth very nearly the paper they aren't written on.

I've never lost a penny with either, as a Buyer you can't lose, it's just about impossible, as a Seller you're fucked.

On 28/09/2016 at 11:35 AM, nobgobbler said:

I bought two really nice 1940s tea dresses on ebay last week. The bloke who delivered them was wearing a ARP helmet and told me to "put that light aaaht"!!!!