CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People with no attention span.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Seems like most of you sad, pathetic cunts can't handle more than a single sentence without giving up. This is probably the abiding attitude that has left you with such an unsatisfactory existence than you have taken to frequenting a forum called 'Cunts Corner' in a bid to make friends. You all claim to be hardened enemies, but the creepy cliquishness here is as astonishing as it is disturbing.

Enjoy dying alone! 

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Seems like most of you sad, pathetic cunts can't handle more than a single sentence without giving up. This is probably the abiding attitude that has left you with such an unsatisfactory existence than you have taken to frequenting a forum called 'Cunts Corner' in a bid to make friends. You all claim to be hardened enemies, but the creepy cliquishness here is as astonishing as it is disturbing.

Enjoy dying alone! 

Do we know you? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Bitter cunt. Rot away in your bedsit.

Oi! Newbie cunt! I liked one of your stupid posts yesterday, and this is how you repay me?

For what it is worth, Bubba sent me a touching PM when I first joined, clearly in a bid to make friends early and to warn me about some other posters. Do you all do this with new members? Its like the Elm Guest House in 'ere!

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Oi! Newbie cunt! I liked one of your stupid posts yesterday, and this is how you repay me?

For what it is worth, Bubba sent me a touching PM when I first joined, clearly in a bid to make friends early and to warn me about some other posters. Do you all do this with new members? Its like the Elm Guest House in 'ere!

I think I also said you seem like you're not a total idiot. 

I'm happy to admit I was wrong. 

• Like 2

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cheers for that like. Don't take it personally we are all cunts! And I'm prob the biggest. I'm just here to make myself laugh , so entertain me gimp.

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Enjoy dying alone! 

you are dead right Tata Steely Toilet Pan......when I first arrived here I got picked on as well and like yourself it nearly broke me it made me quite bitter....I felt rejected, unloved and feel like you are, quite inadequate.

I will never forgive those horrible cunts and spend most of my time paying the cunts responsible back for their hurtful and quite frankly, soul scarring comments. So no, don't feel sad, don't feel inferior, even if you are...look at Ding, a total and utter nobody. But even he has carved a niche for himself and is accepted in a reluctant sort of way. 

Stick with it, there is a place for everybody here, why not start a clique of your own, there are plenty of pathetic non entities like yourself lurking here, just waiting for their champion to emerge and lead them to glory and Valhalla. Chin up eh.  

25 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Enjoy dying alone! 

I lasted the entire first sentence. Frankly embarrassing.

Guest Extremecunt
12 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You come on here giving it large, don't research the member you are abusing, and miss the mark by a mile.

To put you right Excrement, Bubba does not live in a fucking bedsit. Its a hovel you thick cunt.

Have actually been following you cunts as a guest for months, and know you all better than yourselves.so witheredscrote don't be jealous if I talk to one of your pretend friends. I have to start somewhere so fuck you faggot.

28 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Enjoy dying alone! 

And you are here for...sociological research?

Would you like to suck my dick?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Enjoy dying alone! 

Bubba C

• Professor of Masturbation at Wankford University
  •  
  • Bubba C

It appears that not every member of my extended family thinks it's acceptable to get so drunk at a wedding that you throw up by the bar and dance with your tie round your head like a complete and utter spazmo twat that I am. 

It's safe to say that I'm in the dog house right now. 

Piston likes this  Like this
  •  
  •  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

We'll have no trouble here!

08142-1.jpg

Remind me again, are you the French one, the pretend posh closet poofter one, the roughshod Northern one, the demonstrably retarded one, the dead one, the Norfolk one, or one of the pretend woman ones?

4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Remind me again, are you the French one, the pretend posh closet poofter one, the roughshod Northern one, the demonstrably retarded one, the dead one, the Norfolk one, or one of the pretend woman ones?

Witheredscrote is the shitty wet faux French sap who's best ignored, and northerners don't tend to enter the frame. I cover then the remaining four including Pen.

22 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Bubba C

• Professor of Masturbation at Wankford University
  •  
  • Bubba C

It appears that not every member of my extended family thinks it's acceptable to get so drunk at a wedding that you throw up by the bar and dance with your tie round your head like a complete and utter spazmo twat that I am. 

It's safe to say that I'm in the dog house right now. 

Piston likes this  Like this
  •  
  •  

Altering quotes now? Oh dear. Truly the final actions of a complete idiot on the flounce. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Frank said:

Witheredscrote is the shitty wet faux French sap who's best ignored, and northerners don't tend to enter the frame. I cover then the remaining four including Pen.

Well you're dead now, so shut up! 

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bubba C said:

Altering quotes now? Oh dear. Truly the final actions of a complete idiot on the flounce. 

Bubbs baby, I'm honoured that you even read it....