CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child Abuse Fiasco

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

The much troubled public inquiry which came about after much pressure from those alleging abuse against high ranking establishment figures, took another blow as its most senior lawyer was suspended. Apparently he was suspended before he could resign due to concerns as to the way he was running the inquiry team.

So far, the inquiry has lost 3 chairpersons, after the first two were deemed too close to the establishment cunts being investigated, the 3rd proved to be an alleged bully from New Zealand and now the labour megacunt Chuka Umunna is vying for the job. The lawyer suspended is one Ben Emmerson. A  highly regarded and respected chap who seems to be taking the inquiry very seriously and is trusted by the survivors of the abuse.

One cannot help the feeling that this inquiry is doomed to fail and that certain parties have no wish for the truth to be revealed, this may be a touch conspiracy theory but it does seem that way. First they try to place establishment stooges in charge of the inquiry and then as soon as anyone is suspected of being too vigorous in their duties, that person either suddenly leaves without satisfactory explanation or is suspended for some obscure reason.

I wonder if we will ever know the truth, but I am inclined to believe the accounts of the abused survivors of this terrible crime.   

Twisted fuckers everywhere. From the elite to the dregs. I could put forward a solution and it would mean a lot of 'disappeared' 

The ones who make the rules are often the first to break them.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

The much troubled public inquiry which came about after much pressure from those alleging abuse against high ranking establishment figures, took another blow as its most senior lawyer was suspended. Apparently he was suspended before he could resign due to concerns as to the way he was running the inquiry team.

So far, the inquiry has lost 3 chairpersons, after the first two were deemed too close to the establishment cunts being investigated, the 3rd proved to be an alleged bully from New Zealand and now the labour megacunt Chuka Umunna is vying for the job. The lawyer suspended is one Ben Emmerson. A  highly regarded and respected chap who seems to be taking the inquiry very seriously and is trusted by the survivors of the abuse.

One cannot help the feeling that this inquiry is doomed to fail and that certain parties have no wish for the truth to be revealed, this may be a touch conspiracy theory but it does seem that way. First they try to place establishment stooges in charge of the inquiry and then as soon as anyone is suspected of being too vigorous in their duties, that person either suddenly leaves without satisfactory explanation or is suspended for some obscure reason.

I wonder if we will ever know the truth, but I am inclined to believe the accounts of the abused survivors of this terrible crime.   

Sam Alerdyce is now available....

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Sam Alerdyce is now available....

don't be afraid Pinky...the inquiry is only interested in the perpetrators...not the penetrated, so you rest easy and go about your usual business.  

Does one gay faggoty rocket getting to 100,000 feet make up for 1000 faggots taking the 100ft express escalator downwards when those hairy, smelly sons of camels launch them off a multi storey car park for paddling in the scented chocolate lagoon?

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

Does one gay faggoty rocket getting to 100,000 feet make up for 1000 faggots taking the 100ft express escalator downwards when those hairy, smelly sons of camels launch them off a multi storey car park for paddling in the scented chocolate lagoon?

Fuck knows how this ended in the wrong nom.

Guest I know that Cunt

How sad that perfectly good nom [well maybe] has been turned into an anti-establishment fest. I can hear you fuckers in your working men's clubs in your flat caps moaning about the rich and powerful. 1% knowledge and 99% prejudice is enough for you isn't it?

This is a highly sensitive enquiry and it should be conducted properly which it will, otherwise bigoted idiots will make it up for themselves as is already happening by the look of it.

It's a fucking disgrace. These cunts aren't just covering it up, they are fucking laughing at us.

"Haw haw peasants, we'll steal your children, rape them, torture them and kill them, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Apparently Cliff has said "the cloud has moved" in relation to the recent allegations against him...

No, the cloud resigned and got suspended you cunt.

By 'cloud' he means Punkape's rainbow flag bedeck'd weather balloon, right? 

12 minutes ago, deebom said:

It's a fucking disgrace. These cunts aren't just covering it up, they are fucking laughing at us.

"Haw haw peasants, we'll steal your children, rape them, torture them and kill them, and there's nothing you can do about it."

You've posted this twice.

Are you on drugs again?

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

How sad that perfectly good nom [well maybe] has been turned into an anti-establishment fest. I can hear you fuckers in your working men's clubs in your flat caps moaning about the rich and powerful. 1% knowledge and 99% prejudice is enough for you isn't it?

This is a highly sensitive enquiry and it should be conducted properly which it will, otherwise bigoted idiots will make it up for themselves as is already happening by the look of it.

that is unfair ET and highly presumptive of you.....no one here is working class here except Pinkape, who is an honest down to earth toilet attendant, please retract your hasty ill judged statement and no more will be said.

8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

They'll be sofas behind this miasmic badness Luke, you mark my turds.