CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child Abuse Fiasco

Guest luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Manky said:

That is a nice connection.(Is that Karen Carpenter in the background?). I like Reg Dwight's backing band, 'The Attractions'

Unlikely.  Karen Carpenter would have to be held up with wires and cables, as she had no strength of her own to stand and dance.  Also, the bird int he video isn't vomiting up her last meal.  

Guest luke swarm
13 hours ago, Manky said:

That is a nice connection.(Is that Karen Carpenter in the background?). I like Reg Dwight's backing band, 'The Attractions'

You stupid cunt....Reg Dwights band was categorically not The Attractions......that's the Wailers you are thinking a about, please do a bit of research before submitting.

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You stupid cunt....Reg Dwights band was categorically not The Attractions......that's the Wailers you are thinking a about, please do a bit of research before submitting.

Actually, The Attractions were Elvis Costello's backing band, a fact I am well aware of being a fan of the only true Elvis in his early days, think Olivers Army Alison, etc.

I wondered who would be first to fall into my trap. Lukey baby, you disappoint me.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Actually, The Attractions were Elvis Costello's backing band, a fact I am well aware of being a fan of the only true Elvis in his early days, think Olivers Army Alison, etc.

I wondered who would be first to fall into my trap. Lukey baby, you disappoint me.

and you disappoint me Manky....I thought the Wailers bit would draw in some lesser cunts...we could have played this for a couple of pages of mild amusement but alas you have not seen the greater plan. 

27 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and you disappoint me Manky....I thought the Wailers bit would draw in some lesser cunts...we could have played this for a couple of pages of mild amusement but alas you have not seen the greater plan. 

You are  of course correct. I was basking in the warm glow of my own genius cuntiness and forgot to factor in the wisdom of some of you cunt ultras. My mistake. I am distraught.

21 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think an inquiry set up to resemble the Spanish type of a few hundred years ago would come to a finding a lot quicker and cheaper but we are stuck with whats there ..no doubt hoping that nature and time will remove the victims 

Panzerknacker 

They certainly wouldn't be expecting such an inquiry Panzy

16 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

How sad that perfectly good nom [well maybe] has been turned into an anti-establishment fest. I can hear you fuckers in your working men's clubs in your flat caps moaning about the rich and powerful. 1% knowledge and 99% prejudice is enough for you isn't it?

This is a highly sensitive enquiry and it should be conducted properly which it will, otherwise bigoted idiots will make it up for themselves as is already happening by the look of it.

I don't wear flat caps.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Manky said:

I remember when that abbott and Costello turned up on TOTP about a week after the real Elvis had died. What a cunt

Guest I know that Cunt
15 hours ago, luke swarm said:

that is unfair ET and highly presumptive of you.....no one here is working class here except Pinkape, who is an honest down to earth toilet attendant, please retract your hasty ill judged statement and no more will be said.

I'm aware that pinky spends a lot of time in the men's toilets but he's there for a far more unedifying reason than mopping the floors. I think he's an expert in brooms and brushes as from what I've heard he prefers a stiff one in the toilets.

On 29/09/2016 at 2:56 PM, luke swarm said:

The much troubled public inquiry which came about after much pressure from those alleging abuse against high ranking establishment figures, took another blow as its most senior lawyer was suspended. Apparently he was suspended before he could resign due to concerns as to the way he was running the inquiry team.

So far, the inquiry has lost 3 chairpersons, after the first two were deemed too close to the establishment cunts being investigated, the 3rd proved to be an alleged bully from New Zealand and now the labour megacunt Chuka Umunna is vying for the job. The lawyer suspended is one Ben Emmerson. A  highly regarded and respected chap who seems to be taking the inquiry very seriously and is trusted by the survivors of the abuse.

One cannot help the feeling that this inquiry is doomed to fail and that certain parties have no wish for the truth to be revealed, this may be a touch conspiracy theory but it does seem that way. First they try to place establishment stooges in charge of the inquiry and then as soon as anyone is suspected of being too vigorous in their duties, that person either suddenly leaves without satisfactory explanation or is suspended for some obscure reason.

I wonder if we will ever know the truth, but I am inclined to believe the accounts of the abused survivors of this terrible crime.   

Sorry Luke but in the interests of common-sense, never mind justice.

The above is mere prejudice (pre-judice).  Are you oblivious to the 'dropped' and demonstrably false allegations which infest these waters?

'Alleged victims', fair enough.

'Survivors', sober -up.

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Piston said:

Sorry Luke but in the interests of common-sense, never mind justice.

The above is mere prejudice (pre-judice).  Are you oblivious to the 'dropped' and demonstrably false allegations which infest these waters?

'Alleged victims', fair enough.

'Survivors', sober -up.

Survivors,that was the term used in the report, I did think about the term prior to posting my rant and decided to stay with it. Yes they are allegations and I think they will remain allegations which is the point I am trying to make...........there were witness statements that children were murdered at some of these horrendous gatherings, there may be no truth in it but I am disturbed that these reports were buried an then mysteriously lost by the police.

Do you not feel unsettled by the way this whole thing is unfolding and unravelling almost as if it was being manipulated to fail? 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Survivors,that was the term used in the report, I did think about the term prior to posting my rant and decided to stay with it. Yes they are allegations and I think they will remain allegations which is the point I am trying to make...........there were witness statements that children were murdered at some of these horrendous gatherings, there may be no truth in it but I am disturbed that these reports were buried an then mysteriously lost by the police.

Do you not feel unsettled by the way this whole thing is unfolding and unravelling almost as if it was being manipulated to fail? 

Yes....and sloppy PC drizzle only serves to blunt the thrust of the evidence. The really guilty are likely to be fucking good at false trails and obfuscation: it's what they do for a living. I want the fuckers pursued and weighed in the balance, no wriggle room courtesy of Hand Wringers Weekly euphemisms.

I think we are on the same side (you cunt etc)

Guest Bill Stickers
On 30 September 2016 at 2:04 PM, I know that Cunt said:

I remember when that abbott and Costello turned up on TOTP about a week after the real Elvis had died. What a cunt

I remember your shit Harley nom. You're a fucking joke. Fuck off. 

Guest I know that Cunt
28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I remember your shit Harley nom. You're a fucking joke. Fuck off. 

And I remember your fucking bullshit nom about forgetting where your taxi was parked lol you wanker, fuck off you knob head.