CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ryder Cup Cunts

Earl of Punkape

It's the Ryder Cup this weekend, a great festival of golf with the worlds best players on view. Ryder Cup wives are worth a good ogle too.

Only cunts won't enjoy this spectacular show as the European team look to dominate the fuckwit USA team.

I shall be watching a lot of the action at my exclusive golf club and drinking fines wines as Europe win again.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's the Ryder Cup this weekend, a great festival of golf with the worlds best players on view. Ryder Cup wives are worth a good ogle too.

Only cunts won't enjoy this spectacular show as the European team look to dominate the fuckwit USA team.

I shall be watching a lot of the action at my exclusive golf club and drinking fines wines as Europe win again.

The only action you'll be watching is through the glory hole in the toilets, you predictable, repetitive, tedious fucking prick.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're a chav fuckwit who can't explain what's in the middle of a vacuum.

Will the golf be on at your working men's club?

is there a 'c' and a 'u' in the middle?

I know Danny Willets brother has got into hot water for mouthing off about the Americans, American supporters and America in general, which is probably not a good idea in terms of gee-ing up the opposition but you've got to love someone who comes out with:

"Team USA have only won five of the last 16 Ryder Cups. Four of those five victories have come on home soil. For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. Like one of those brainless bastards from your childhood, the one that pulled down your shorts during the school’s Christmas assembly (f**k you, Paul Jennings), they only have the courage to keg you if they’re backed up by a giggling group of reprobates. Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up.

They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin.

They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children. Squeezed into their cargo shorts and boating shoes, they’ll bellow ‘get in the hole’ whilst high-fiving all the other members of the Dentists’ Big Game Hunt Society."

Way to go, matey!

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I know Danny Willets brother has got into hot water for mouthing off about the Americans, American supporters and America in general, which is probably not a good idea in terms of gee-ing up the opposition but you've got to love someone who comes out with:

"Team USA have only won five of the last 16 Ryder Cups. Four of those five victories have come on home soil. For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. Like one of those brainless bastards from your childhood, the one that pulled down your shorts during the school’s Christmas assembly (f**k you, Paul Jennings), they only have the courage to keg you if they’re backed up by a giggling group of reprobates. Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up.

They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin.

They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children. Squeezed into their cargo shorts and boating shoes, they’ll bellow ‘get in the hole’ whilst high-fiving all the other members of the Dentists’ Big Game Hunt Society."

Way to go, matey!

Great stuff.

Poor timing......

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Headwear is not allowed for gentlemen at my club in the clubhouse however Panama hats may be worn on the terrace.

nonsense, what about those chaps dressed as the village people who are regulars at your club.....they wear hats, can explain this discrepancy and flaunting of the club rules?   

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I thought you were a brown-hatter at all times?

Punky's headwear consists mainly of anti-spasmodic head protection gear issued to special needs children with a propensity for bashing their head off solid walls or other immovable objects. In ballistics tests, however, they don't do as well.  

26 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

You would not get into Punkies club because his club does not exist.

Get hold of a 1litre jug.

Add some methylated spirits,mix with industrial Domestos and good measures of both Weedol and Paraquat. Stir well.

Garnish with powdered, anhydrous mercury then drink..

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Golf's for irons. 

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Way to go, matey!

Sounds like a cunt to me.

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

would sir like a pack of pork scratchings with that.

blue nun.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Get hold of a 1litre jug.

Add some methylated spirits,mix with industrial Domestos and good measures of both Weedol and Paraquat. Stir well.

Garnish with powdered, anhydrous mercury then drink..

Being from you Punkie none of this would exist anywhere other than in your imagination anyway :P