CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rodrigo Duterte. Mega cunt?

Witheredscrote

The President of the Philippines has likened himself to Hitler and been cautioned by the U.N. ( didn't certain world leaders caution Hitler in 1936 ).  I bet this cunt is now shitting himself. On the other hand he would probably get my vote, as he has said he would happily exterminate 3,000,000 drug users and peddlers that are ruining the country. I am sure that other members will join me in hoping that Quincy and Bill holiday there next year.

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

The President of the Philippines has likened himself to Hitler and been cautioned by the U.N. ( didn't certain world leaders caution Hitler in 1936 ).  I bet this cunt is now shitting himself. On the other hand he would probably get my vote, as he has said he would happily exterminate 3,000,000 drug users and peddlers that are ruining the country. I am sure that other members will join me in hoping that Quincy and Bill holiday there next year.

I too am on his side Withers....and as soon as he is finished with those Druggies, I feel he should also extend the programme to the mentally disabled and then possibly the Romany people...proper cunts they are and no mistake.

Withers, this is one of your worst, I'm afraid. 

Is Rodrigo a cunt for wanting to rid his country of drugs? Possibly, but just have a look what the "war on drugs" has don't to so many other countries. None of it is positive. 

If you agree with his objectives, then he's not a cunt. So, that makes you the cunt. 

And an idiot. 

Guest I know that Cunt
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

What a guy. Firm but fair. You deal in drugs, you die.

That seems perfectly just to me. But then again they didn't sign up to the European Convention on human fucking rights which basically lets you get away with anyfuckingthing including molesting kids in bradford provided you're a "guest in the UK" type cunt.

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Withers, this is one of your worst, I'm afraid. 

Is Rodrigo a cunt for wanting to rid his country of drugs? Possibly, but just have a look what the "war on drugs" has don't to so many other countries. None of it is positive. 

If you agree with his objectives, then he's not a cunt. So, that makes you the cunt. 

And an idiot. 

You stupid shortarse Welsh wanker, the cunts in this are the people decrying him... Hence the fucking question mark. I for one think he should start exterminating 'bit part' actors appearing in shit videos.

Fact: Rodrigo is often seen riding a Harley round his home town, sporting a 'Kill Bill' tee shirt.

Guest I know that Cunt

BTW, scrote no-one cautioned Hitler in 1938. Our awfully nice Mr Chamberlain went along to Munich and asked him very nicely to be a jolly good fellow and please don't go any further than the Anschluss [austria] before handing him a large chunk of Czechoslovakia [Sudetenland]. Hardly a warning! Hitler was like ok, whatever, fuck off.

20 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

That seems perfectly just to me. But then again they didn't sign up to the European Convention on human fucking rights which basically lets you get away with anyfuckingthing including molesting kids in bradford provided you're a "guest in the UK" type cunt.

Look at the heartache drugs cause. They have just killed a girl on Emmerdale and Mrs Manky is distraught.

Guest Uber Cunt
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

He sounds a bit highly strung. Would be a nightmare to sit next to on the bus.

Guest Uber Cunt
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

TC, I think this fucking slaphead has got your measure already.

I'm not sure how quantifiable cuntism is. How would you measure it?

Guest Uber Cunt

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Astute as this soppy cunt may be, any ideas why he's using drew as his avatar? 

As soppy cunts go, you are an Ug Boot full of warm mince.