CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rodrigo Duterte. Mega cunt?

Witheredscrote

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's a fine mist over the Blackmore Vale this morning, decs. I'm listening to Mrs K's breathing pattern as she lies next to me, fast asleep. The sun is breaking through and I'm looking at the side of her face. She looks old. 

Today is a good day to die. Silently place the pillow over her face and be done with it.

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

If she looks old then you must look dead.

I don't think I've ever told you that you've always been shit. Maybe in life you have something. On here.. nothing.

It's not until you reach a certain age that you understand why some couples sit next to each other in restaurants rather than opposite. Staring across a table at a jowly withered head you once desperately loved.. now with grey roots, pinched lippoed-lips, receding gums and eyes that gave up long ago, is quite upsetting.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't think I've ever told you that you've always been shit. Maybe in life you have something. On here.. nothing.

It's not until you reach a certain age that you understand why some couples sit next to each other in restaurants rather than opposite. Staring across a table at a jowly withered head you once desperately loved.. now with grey roots, pinched lippoed-lips, receding gums and eyes that gave up long ago, is quite upsetting.

put the pillow over your own head then.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

The only thing that kept me and Mrs. D together, was the fact that I used to regularly dine at the top table of the leaderboard on here. For two years straight I was flying high, and with my name regularly at number one, I was finally getting the respect that I deserved.

Fast forward to October 2016 and she's left me for the new and improved Ding and the children are calling Withers Dad. 

What I guess I'm trying to say, is that you'd be better off dead.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Frank said:

That is why it is best to go out alone, do the deed and then just let the cancer do it's job.

That surely goes without saying. How do you think it felt when you and Bill came along and started articulating all over the place? Most of the old school disappeared overnight whilst I managed to hang on by the skin of my teeth. I feel like I've got one more turn in me.. and maybe a couple of vids. Give me another chance. 

Guest deebom

Bloke I work with is married to a filipino bird, and spends a lot of time there.

Rodrigo is a national hero, The Fillipinos dont like drug dealers or addicts, and are killing them off at a stupendous rate.

Most of the killing is being done by the Police. Someone phones the Old Bill says "There's a drug dealer here." The Police come round and kill the cunt.

Apparently it's being used to settle a lot of scores.

3 minutes ago, deebom said:

Bloke I work with is married to a filipino bird, and spends a lot of time there.

Rodrigo is a national hero, The Fillipinos dont like drug dealers or addicts, and are killing them off at a stupendous rate.

Fuck off with your on-topic shit, you stupid fucking cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Frank please film yourself crossing a railway in front of a virgin pendolino at full pelt.

I'm sorry Alf, I misquoted you above.. I was referring to Cardinal Sin. I don't know why.

What are your thoughts on Shakin' Stevens new single?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm sorry Alf, I misquoted you above.. I was referring to Cardinal Sin. I don't know why.

What are your thoughts on Shakin' Stevens new single?

The Cardinal is bidding farewell and taking a long walk off a very short pier. Stevens is a cunt, samey bollocks for old crusty cunts like punkape/yourself.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

You both should leap, flaming, off a high roof next sunrise - beautiful. 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

This thread would have been fucking awful anyway, what with it being repeat bollocks produced by that depraved, curmudgeonly cunt, Withers. But with star turns from resident spastics TC and Punkape, coupled with a car crash debut from the aptly named Uber Cunt, it has now descended into absolute, terminal and irretrievable fucking shite.

Fucking die, all three of you, you spectacularly thick fucking cunts. 

Withers, please also follow suit for encouraging this fucking bore fest to start with.

It does set a bench mark for the rest of us Deco

On 10/2/2016 at 8:25 AM, Frank said:

How lovely and poetic of you Frank, i really felt your pain reading this and thought to myself, Frank really has died as it sounds like he is in hell and being punished for his sins when he once walked this mortal plane. RIP.

6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

How lovely and poetic of you Frank, i really felt your pain reading this and thought to myself, Frank really has died as it sounds like he is in hell and being punished for his sins when he once walked this mortal plane. RIP.

You're still the best on here, bend. Go well..

• Like 1