CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Use Of The Word Lush

Ape™️

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

thanks for the offer of the bait but where am i going to get the gin traps?

I don't have all the answers.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Ape said:

What?

This is going to be a fascinating anecdote, so strap yourself in.

When I was a wee 8 year old nipper in 1999 in a rural Oxfordshire Primary School, the word lush was being thrown around willy nilly. 

Perhaps it was our slight proximity to Bristol, but it felt like it was a very popular word at the time.

So you see, my dear Ape, you are nearly 20 years too late.

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

When I was a wee 8 year old nipper in 1999 in a rural Oxfordshire Primary School, the word lush was being thrown around willy nilly. 

Perhaps it was our slight proximity to Bristol, but it felt like it was a very popular word at the time.

That one statement says it all Bill.

51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't recall saying it was a recent addition to common speech, just that I didn't like it. Perhaps you should fuck off and try to create some noms of worth for a change? Your recent contributions have been fucking dreadful.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't recall saying it was a recent addition to common speech, just that I didn't like it. Perhaps you should fuck off and try to create some noms of worth for a change? Your recent contributions have been fucking dreadful.

You've lost your head. Have a lie down. 

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Bill's not wrong, Ape. For the life of me, I can't see what purpose there is in you existing here. You're like a mikeD, Scotty and Gyppo.. all rolled up into one big pile of shit. 

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill's not wrong, Ape. For the life of me, I can't see what purpose there is in you existing here. You're like a mikeD, Scotty and Gyppo.. all rolled up into one big pile of shit. 

I've never seen someone give a more succinct description of themselves than this. Right on the money.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/10/2016 at 11:36 AM, Ape said:

I've never seen someone give a more succinct description of themselves than this. Right on the money.

If you let that pointy shoed cunt away with that shit it'll be fucking non stop shit forever. I advise stylish and instant vanquishing, or you're fucked.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I woke up this morning and this fucking cunt had made the last post on 10 separate nominations. I want him gone.

I think he secretly wants to end it all too. Perhaps we should set up an anti-Samaritans hotline with Frank on the other end to offer him the support he needs to go through with it.