CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Use Of The Word Lush

Ape™️

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

The use of this dreadful word seems to becoming increasingly common at the moment, and I fucking despise it. That's all I have to say about that.

I wonder if any of the comedy superpowers on here will intentionally use it in their replies?

Are you holidaying in Wales? 

Thick cunts use it incessantly in these parts. 

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Ape said:

The use of this dreadful word seems to becoming increasingly common at the moment, and I fucking despise it. That's all I have to say about that.

I wonder if any of the comedy superpowers on here will intentionally use it in their replies?

I agree Ape...with the Indian summer in September and an abundance of rain the weeds in my vegetable patch are fucking overgrown and can only be described as verdantly lush.

I am fed up of the wife telling me to sort out the lush unwanted vegetation.....but alas I am always half cut on Staropramen beer, like tonight. 

Guest I know that Cunt
25 minutes ago, Ape said:

I fucking despise you but there's fuck all I can do about it.

Guest I know that Cunt
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Are you holidaying in Wales? 

Thick cunts use it incessantly in these parts. 

Have you ever been to Prestatyn? 

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Have you ever been to Prestatyn? 

It's fucking dire. But to be fair to the Welsh that you denigrate, Prestatyn and the whole of north-western Wales is populated entirely by disgusting northern, heroin addicts that have been ejected from England.

Just now, Decimus said:

It's fucking dire. But to be fair to the Welsh that you denigrate, Prestatyn and the whole of north-western Wales is populated entirely by disgusting northern, heroin addicts that have been ejected from England.

Llandudno, or Manchester-on-sea as I call it, is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Decimus said:

I don't denigrate the Welsh in general, only one, probably the biggest and thickest fucking welsh spazoid cunting twat ever to pollute their otherwise lovely country. 

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

No, but I work with cunts from Bristol, and they like to use this word. A lot. 

I feel for you, but at least you've never heard some Welsh cunt utter "naarrass lush, darris". 

Roughly translates to "oh, that's lush, that is". Which is still awful, but not as bad. Just. 

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bubba C said:

Spotter is a prick, isn't he? 

He is but he can't compete with you.

We went to the Gower back in the summer, it was lovely. We saw some mongies and spastics with their carers down at the mumbles. Funny thing I might have seen you without knowing it. 

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

He is but he can't compete with you.

We went to the Gower back in the summer, it was lovely. We saw some mongies and spastics with their carers down at the mumbles. Funny thing I might have seen you without knowing it. 

You'll get better at this. Hopefully. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Llandudno, or Manchester-on-sea as I call it, is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I don't agree. I've spent quite a bit of time there over the years and it's mainly a nice place. Yes unfortunately there is a small underclass of smackheads and dealers, but in general it's pretty safe, certainly by comparison with Prestatyn and Rhyl.

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't agree. I've spent quite a bit of time there over the years and it's mainly a nice place. Yes unfortunately there is a small underclass of smackheads and dealers, but in general it's pretty safe, certainly by comparison with Prestatyn and Rhyl.

These aren't the droids we're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along. Move along.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Colwyn Bay is Liverpool by the sea

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What are you thoughts on Abergele?