CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Take away delivery driver's

Eddie

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

looks like you nailed it IKTC......look, you are pretty good at this Cunting malarkey, any chance you could have a crack at that uncategorised fool Pinkape and finish him off for good.  He has been on here all day now and is becoming a terrible bore.

I feel that it would be worth 3 likes off all the cunt community if you can finally put the twit dead in the ground.

AIDS clinic tomorrow?

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

cant say I am surprised Pinky...well good luck anyway and I hope the results are favourable.

Favourable = positive, of course.

Guest Extremecunt
On 01/10/2016 at 10:26 PM, Bubba C said:

Steady on about the new cunts calling the shots. Yes, their reach is far and unbelievably dumb, but their influence is watery and will hopefully fade out soon. 

The question is, can any decent cunt with an IQ above 50 bear the pain until the thick cunts end it all? 

Mint yoghurt with your poppadoms? 

I've just faded back in. Morning gramps.

Guest Extremecunt
Just now, Bubba C said:

Wonderful, another living-wage retard with delusions of grandeur, just what the Corner needs. 

No just a super salesman I work for myself. Wanna suck my dick for £50! Don't tell me your not tempted bubba.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

There was no help from the Welsh in the Ryder cup this time...

useless twats...

When do you get the results back from the Terence Higgins clinic Pinky, does the family know yet?

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

A thick cunt with a thick wallet, I rule

Well look if its a real problem, why not just buy a bigger wallet......seems a bit tightfisted to me making do with something that is not fit for purpose .  No worries

Guest Piston
On 02/10/2016 at 0:52 PM, Manky said:

I think that was no coincidence. I phoned Tesco to ask if they had any horsemeat in stock. They said neigh.

WTF?!  A cert for this month's Mike D Comic Cunt of the Month. Have you no shame?

Handy Tip just in from Punkape:

Avoid the horse-meat in Tesco burgers by purchasing Waitrose Quarter Pandas. Lol

Guest Bill Stickers
23 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

You're not counting yourself in that question are you Bubbles, as your IQ would appear to be very much lower than 50, In fact I may be able to help you determine your actual level. I quote directly from the English Chamber.

"According to British legal stature, an idiot is an individual with an IQ of less than 20, [EG BUBBA] an imbecile has an IQ of between 20 and 49, [EG Bill Shitters] and a moron an IQ between 50 and 69 [EG Panzyknickers]. Cretins are specifically persons with a deformity or mental retardation caused by a thyroid deficiency; cretinism is now more commonly called hyperthyroidism. Idiot is derived from the Greek for "private person" (as in idiosyncracy); moron is from the Greek for "foolish"; imbecile is a construction from a Latin phrase meaning "without a stick"; cretin comes, via the French, from the word "Christian" and implies a holy person - God's fool" as it were."

Ok there we have it, from your totally dopey posts your IQ would be around 15, therefore you are formally and officially an Idiot.

Bill shitters... Well I never.

If only this was a fictional name, one that I'd made up. Alas, it is my real name and this insult cuts deep into my soul.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

No just a super salesman I work for myself. Wanna suck my dick for £50! Don't tell me your not tempted bubba.

Fuck me, it's jazz all over again. Minus the jib jabs, clip art, or anything interesting to say ever. 

Guest Extremecunt
On 03/10/2016 at 8:46 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me, it's jazz all over again. Minus the jib jabs, clip art, or anything interesting to say ever. 

Edited by Extremecunt