CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Take away delivery driver's

Eddie

These low achieving cunts deliver food to your door for a living, despite this they think they are smart enough to diddle you out of your change. The 36.70 take away paid with two 20 pound notes starts the pantomime. Check all pockets if it's a shock that change is required. Then it's the stand off as if you're embarrassed enough to say keep the change. Tough tbe cunts out and claim what is yours.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

These low achieving cunts deliver food to your door for a living, despite this they think they are smart enough to diddle you out of your change. The 36.70 take away paid with two 20 pound notes starts the pantomime. Check all pockets if it's a shock that change is required. Then it's the stand off as if you're embarrassed enough to say keep the change. Tough tbe cunts out and claim what is yours.

I'd have thought you'd have just bunged the cunt a bullseye and been done with it Eddie.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You carry cash, you fat cunt? 

Missed you, ed. 

• Like 1

Anyone that eats food that is delivered to your house in a box deserves to die in agony,fast food is shit food and even more so when some Johnny foreigner brings it to you in his un insured Japanese old piece of shit

Fuck off

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My god this place has gone to the dogs. New cunts calling the shots on every thread, Frank back from the dead. It's the beginning of the end...

I was hoping your absence was linked to a lengthy prison sentence or a serious illness. 

Where the fuck have you been? Did Hmrc finally catch up with you Edward?

8 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I was hoping your absence was linked to a lengthy prison sentence or a serious illness. 

Where the fuck have you been? Did Hmrc finally catch up with you Edward?

I was arrested on a ww2 enactment at the hop farm in kent. My Adolf impression complete with gas oven is now considered illegal or in bad taste. Shame as I had TC and Frank signed up for a re-enactment.

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My god this place has gone to the dogs. New cunts calling the shots on every thread, Frank back from the dead. It's the beginning of the end...

Steady on about the new cunts calling the shots. Yes, their reach is far and unbelievably dumb, but their influence is watery and will hopefully fade out soon. 

The question is, can any decent cunt with an IQ above 50 bear the pain until the thick cunts end it all? 

Mint yoghurt with your poppadoms? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

There are also these Deliveroo cunts who ride around on bicycles .. they are vermin.

Pen, although I consider you a senile old bat, I understand that you are now house bound and at the mercy of these cunts.  Give me pOwer of attorney and I will keep you in whiskey...

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eddie said:

Pen, although I consider you a senile old bat, I understand that you are now house bound and at the mercy of these cunts.  Give me pOwer of attorney and I will keep you in whiskey...

Harsh and cruel

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Ape said:

I'd have thought you'd have just bunged the cunt a bullseye and been done with it Eddie.

Or invited him in for caviar in the hot tub. 

Guest deebom
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A tarmaced front garden is hardly a 'drive' you pretentious bugger.

Did you do it, how much did you charge him. I hope you fleeced the cunt.