CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO DO THE SAME JOB AS THEIR DAD

ratcum

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

There you have it, Dan, a long-winded Gurt. Truly there is nothing as damning as that description in the entire English language, lest you be likened to a poetic Quincy.

Is Gurt dead, or has he returned to his subterranean lair to frolic in shit with his blind, velvety siblings?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
46 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

All me. STD was showing potential amongst the dross of mega mongs plaguing the site at the time. 

Sadly, the early promise displayed in his first post quickly disappeared and he became a long-winded Gurt. 

We'll always have Paris!

Guest Tata Steely Dan
43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There you have it, Dan, a long-winded Gurt. Truly there is nothing as damning as that description in the entire English language, lest you be likened to a poetic Quincy.

The only offensive thing here is the fact that a Welsher thinks that their opinion is valid and needs to be heard. Those 'boyos' need to stay down their fucking mines with all that fucking choir singing and that stupid made up language. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9 October 2017 at 9:04 PM, Decimus said:

I miss Gurt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I miss you being a complete and utter cunt about the place. Pull yourself together man.

Sober October, Stubby. It's so boring. I wish I was dead. 

On 08/10/2017 at 11:33 PM, Bubba C said:

Why do you post here? Isn't there a rase (sic) hate forum you could join instead?

Boring as fuck, Asda wifi-stealing, stupid fucking cunt. 

Do YOU ever post anything? Except a shit stained crap paper off your arse once per day.   I fucking take liberty at you trying to get all high and mighty you fucking cunt.  Now entertain me bitch, go on Nom the shit out of a topic.    Go on.

cunt

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Do YOU ever post anything? Except a shit stained crap paper off your arse once per day.   I fucking take liberty at you trying to get all high and mighty you fucking cunt.  Now entertain me bitch, go on Nom the shit out of a topic.    Go on.

cunt

Rattled on the night shift.