CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO DO THE SAME JOB AS THEIR DAD

ratcum

It's actually more the parent that's the cunt here, as they've invariably condemned their son or daughter to the life of an 'also ran'. Here's a few examples:

• Rick Parfitt's son getting precisely nowhere as the Rick Parfitt Junior band
  • Jonathan Palmer's son Jolyon has a single F1 point at age 25
  • God's son Jesus made no universes, planets or even small rocks and only managed a single book deal

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You fat fuck.

Reported......you know I have weight issues and now I can't go out in public because of your abuse,I've now got to eat a bargain  bucket all by myself with the feeling of self loathing that may lead to my suicide,happy now?can you live with blood on your hands?,you nasty poof

15 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Reported......you know I have weight issues and now I can't go out in public because of your abuse,I've now got to eat a bargain  bucket all by myself with the feeling of self loathing that may lead to my suicide,happy now?can you live with blood on your hands?,you nasty poof

Read the rule book fatty.

12. Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives.

Just now, Punkape said:

Read the rule book fatty.

12. Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives.

Fuck off you wanker. It's laughable the way you get on your little high horse over things like this - take a long hard look at the utter fucking shit you post on here day in, day out. Feel like making any derogatory remarks about my wife, you stupid little hypocrite? Stupid fucking prick.

lol. Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Rules, RULES, fuck the rules. What a ridiculous row! Overtly queer queens are usually the product of an over bearing mother. Is that the case with mater punkape? Not an insult, just a question.

6 hours ago, mothra said:

It's actually more the parent that's the cunt here, as they've invariably condemned their son or daughter to the life of an 'also ran'. Here's a few examples:

• Rick Parfitt's son getting precisely nowhere as the Rick Parfitt Junior band
  • Jonathan Palmer's son Jolyon has a single F1 point at age 25
  • God's son Jesus made no universes, planets or even small rocks and only managed a single book deal

00A20B44000004B0-3423969-image-a-21_1454148807966.jpg

Jesus was a carpenter. I don't recall his dad putting up a bookshelf.

Guest luke swarm
35 minutes ago, mothra said:

Yeah, but no way was Jesus as big a cunt as his dad.

agreed, fancy taking his pregnant wife out on a bank holiday weekend without booking ahead to secure a decent hotel.....Bethlehem is a fucking nightmare for accommodation at the best of times and her heavy with child...damned irresponsible. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off you wanker. It's laughable the way you get on your little high horse over things like this - take a long hard look at the utter fucking shit you post on here day in, day out. Feel like making any derogatory remarks about my wife, you stupid little hypocrite? Stupid fucking prick.

lol. Lol.

For Ape....lol