CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Voyeurism

Frank

Guest Wizardsleeve

Frank, I for one, am glad to see you taking interest in the ladies.  Good on you, old bean.  You've taken your first step on your journey back to humanity.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

DoI't take it personally, Drew . You are the worst punter the site has ever seen.. rubbish in every respect and not up for discussion.

your guidance is invaluable. i was taking it personally and striking out at other quality posters. Present company excepted, you understand.

Guest Bill Stickers

At least this was better than your infamous SAS nom. That really was a low point, fuelled by to much crack cocaine and not enough tinned Nourishment. 

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gobbie, I'm going away for a couple of months and just wanted to say goodbye. I'll be thinking of you..

When do you become eligible for parole then?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Gobbie, I'm going away for a couple of months and just wanted to say goodbye. I'll be thinking of you..

Are gents in the white coats coming for you?  Just follow these simple steps and you'll be out in no time:

take your meds without causing a scene

dont fingerpaint your cell with your faeces

dont call the nurses cunts or tell them to kill themselves

Guest Hector
23 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm not particularly well-endowed and tend to shy away from any display of nudity. I suffered at school and avoided games no matter what the punishment. It's only recently that I've learnt that women find anything over 5 inches uncomfortable.

Is that a ponytail he's sporting?..

http://www.xvideos.com/video1546768/huge-tits-on-the-beach_-_http_wanttochat

Fuck off.

There's a nudist beach at Budleigh Salterton, I often go snorkeling there during the warmer of the temperate seasons. There is a little of the voyeur in all of us, Frank.

14 minutes ago, Hector said:

There's a nudist beach at Budleigh Salterton, I often go snorkeling there during the warmer of the temperate seasons. There is a little of the voyeur in all of us, Frank.

Hector is a cunts name, welcome for you're in the right place . Now please go and perform self execution.

Guest Hector
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I still hate your avatar, and I still wish you were dead.

What's the idle chat on this Panzerknacker chap, Decimus? I hear he's almost as good as you.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Hector said:

What's the idle chat on this Panzerknacker chap, Decimus? I hear he's almost as good as you.

He has got a micro-penis but is otherwise ok.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Hector said:

He speaks pigeon (sic) English poorly.

10 hours ago, Hector said:

Hector, you seem capable of independent and coherent thought, which puts you a step above 85% of the current membership of the site.

I'm not an unreasonable man, and whereas I'll never like you, I could see myself getting to a stage where I don't wish you dead. All you've got to do is get rid of your avatar. I fucking hate it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, scotty said:

Pidgin, alfie. Not pigeon. 

You missed the joke scotty, shame perhaps I should have made it obvious with a (sic) next to it.

wheeeeesht.

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You missed the joke scotty, shame perhaps I should have made it obvious with a (sic) next to it.

wheeeeesht.

I see that you've now done so alf, but I still don't get it. If you're referring to some in-joke on the chat forums, I'm never going to get it.