CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those cunts who used to knock on your door and try and sell you an aerial picture of your house taken out the side of a shitty Cessna

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I could create a sorry effigy of ding in the garden, film myself attacking him with a spade, then do a little jig to a tune of your choice. Would that ease your worries?

Frank promising a video. Whatever next? Quincy shiteing in someone's mouth? Decs going off on one about the feminist conspiratorial agenda? Ding talking about fashion and fine wine.

Look at yourself. Full of empty promises and other peoples bodily fluids. 

31 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

You supercilious tosser. What are you, some self appointed judge of everyone here? Right then Francis, sitting there with your fucking 1471 posts thinking you're the dogs bollocks, go and eat shit. CUNT.

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not at all. I own the site and we simply don't do thin-skinned or bland.

Bravo, dai, I've never seen frank quite so riled.

Quick, go for the jugular and send him into meltdown.

On 03/10/2016 at 8:36 PM, Bill Stickers said:

This would have been a great nom if it was posted circa 1999.

As its 2016, it makes me believe you are a peculiar, redundant little man.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I see nothing wrong with a nomination catering for the social historians amongst us.

Once a cunt, always a cunt. 

I smell a little hypocrisy here....

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Noted. But what should we do about ding?

Perhaps chop off his hand so he can't make bombs anymore? Or impale his head on a spike as a warning and example?

We need to stop terror and fear. I think those two suggestions are great ideas. 

Now there was me thinking you'd want to take it through the proper legal channels.

47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank promising a video. Whatever next? Quincy shiteing in someone's mouth? Decs going off on one about the feminist conspiratorial agenda? Ding talking about fashion and fine wine.

Noted.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm having a punt on wiz. Leave me alone.

Actually Frank, you're elevating your blood pressure. 

Breathe...have a smoke or two. We are here for you. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stop your fucking whinging. Do us a video, and do us a cracker. That last post about some aeroplane shit was truly god-awful. It's like you held your breath for an hour before hand and went reeling into it spasticked up to fuck.  It's probably some endlessly repeated British fucking Airways dinner table story- polite titters... then uncomfortable silence. Fucking just awful. Did I tell you I once had to sit at a restaurant table with Bobby Davro? 

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Did I tell you I once had to sit at a restaurant table with Bobby Davro? 

About 15 years ago, I met Davro and the smaller Chuckle Brother in one of the arcades down Yarmouth seafront. Little Chuckle was charm personified, but Davro, as you'd imagine, was a complete and utter fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

About 15 years ago, I met Davro and the smaller Chuckle Brother in one of the arcades down Yarmouth seafront. Little Chuckle was charm personified, but Davro, as you'd imagine, was a complete and utter fucking cunt.

I don't know why I said it was me, I'm a lying shit,  it was actually my father in law, who was at some shit on ascot and some mate brought this wank along - he said it was "absolutely excruciating". He's a pompous cunt and deserved to suffer that. I wish someone had videoed it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Z-list celebrities, set in a depressing seaside town, in the distant past - all the makings of a fucking terrible story.

Don't tell it again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You should have smashed their heads together.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

A blatant cheap-seated 'like' seeking post. 

Idiot.

I can't stand you being above me in the leaderboard, it makes me fucking shit. You might have seen through this, but I'll be pulling out the racist shit later, a tried and tested tactic. I'll have likes coming out of my arse.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Did you get fiddled and diddled, double plugged and tugged by the Chuckle Brothers?

The Britannia pier was a hot bed of minor celebrity perversion. You'd often find Paul and Barry on all fours, to me'ing and to you'ing against a double ended dildo. Chubby Brown and Jim Davidson would attempt to out racist each other, with the winner awarded a threesome with Cannon and Ball, and the loser forced to endure an evening of anecdotes and poppers with Davro and Pasquale.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Did you get fiddled and diddled, double plugged and tugged by the Chuckle Brothers?

How long did it take them to cum?

6 hours ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

You supercilious tosser. What are you, some self appointed judge of everyone here? Right then Francis, sitting there with your fucking 1471 posts thinking you're the dogs bollocks, go and eat shit. CUNT.

Think of Frank as the village idiot of the corner and you'll find it easier to understand his behaviour. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't stand you being above me in the leaderboard, it makes me fucking shit. You might have seen through this, but I'll be pulling out the racist shit later, a tried and tested tactic. I'll have likes coming out of my arse.

Fuck off.

I'm hating the Dutch quite a lot lately. I have this pedantic, wittering wank of a Dutch neighbour who we don't know from dogshit, yet who has taken to dropping by to suggest all sorts of involvement in some tedious faggot bake-off of a school parents group he's heavily invested in. I hate that sort of shit- can you imagine anything worse?The last 2 times he's been round to canvass for some bollocks, he's bluntly pointed out that we haven't attended the previous wank he's suggested. Says he was dissapointed to notice we didn't show. Today, I saw him through the window approaching the front door, and I picked up my phone and pretended to be talking, holding one hand up and flapping it in a busy, slightly royal sort of gesture. Fucking brass necked cock smoker stood there patiently for 15 minutes, until my phone interrupted me by ringing. I wasn't sure what etiquette demanded in these occasions so I gestured I was coming, but instead went out back for an hour in the sun. What a prize prick.