CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uptight Prudish people

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Not much will boil my piss faster than these sniveling, squirming, life force draining cunts. 

Example one...a woman trying to breastfeed her child in public. It's perfectly legal, completely natural, as that has been the vessel of the survival of our species from the start...she isn't harming a soul. Along comes Mr. or Ms. flange flap fuckwit, offended by the sight. As if there aren't other directions on the compass where they could focus their reptilian ignorant gaze. Avert your eyes and fuck right off, cunt!  Leave poor mum alone!

Example two...the nude human body and nude beaches. These same utter head-up-the-arsers immediately equate nudity to sexual exhibitionism or other deviant practice. Ffs, as children, stripping off and going for a swim or building sand castles was the norm. Europe is typically far beyond the rest of the world when it comes to nude recreation without open acts of wanton lust clumping the sand together, but our beloved England is following that haven of culture and sophistication USA on the same path towards utter idiocy. 

I concede the fact some specimens of humanity do look better naked than others, that fact is irrefutable. As a general principle, however, nude recreation was a simpler, better choice. Stop being so offended by nudity and being offended that a bunch of cerebrally stunted bastards are stealing life right out from under us. 

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not much will boil my piss faster than these sniveling, squirming, life force draining cunts. 

Example one...a woman trying to breastfeed her child in public. It's perfectly legal, completely natural, as that has been the vessel of the survival of our species from the start...she isn't harming a soul. Along comes Mr. or Ms. flange flap fuckwit, offended by the sight. As if there aren't other directions on the compass where they could focus their reptilian ignorant gaze. Avert your eyes and fuck right off, cunt!  Leave poor mum alone!

Example two...the nude human body and nude beaches. These same utter head-up-the-arsers immediately equate nudity to sexual exhibitionism or other deviant practice. Ffs, as children, stripping off and going for a swim or building sand castles was the norm. Europe is typically far beyond the rest of the world when it comes to nude recreation without open acts of wanton lust clumping the sand together, but our beloved England is following that haven of culture and sophistication USA on the same path towards utter idiocy. 

I concede the fact some specimens of humanity do look better naked than others, that fact is irrefutable. As a general principle, however, nude recreation was a simpler, better choice. Stop being so offended by nudity and being offended that a bunch of cerebrally stunted bastards are stealing life right out from under us. 

have you been caught exposing yourself again Wiz?

Wiz, there's a reason we invented clothes and evolved to be more than shit flinging, naked apes. The naked human body, male or female, fat, thin, old or young, is invariably a disgusting sack of sagging fucking shit. I'd say that about one in every 200 000 thousand people are fit to be seen naked, so anti-exhibition laws are absolutely necessary. Fuck bare skinned perverts, and all who perv on them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

have you been caught exposing yourself again Wiz?

No, I saw a lady attempting with great discretion, to breastfeed her child, Luke. Some fucking shit cunt bastard started lecturing her, rather rudely, about decency and directed her to the toilets. I told the wanker to get fucked or he'd find his head in toilet getting a new swirled hair style. 

She used her table linen lap napkin to cover most of her exposure, but the baby can't have her face covered. 

These people are deranged, sexually repressed spackers in need of a chat with the bark stripper. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't be disgusting.  It's a bit gay too, by the way.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Wiz, there's a reason we invented clothes and evolved to be more than shit flinging, naked apes. The naked human body, male or female, fat, thin, old or young, is invariably a disgusting sack of sagging fucking shit. I'd say that about one in every 200 000 thousand people are fit to be seen naked, so anti-exhibition laws are absolutely necessary. Fuck bare skinned perverts, and all who perv on them.

But a mum feeding her child?  It's just a breast and we've all (with certain probable exceptions***punkape) been breastfed. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Get in touch with your feelings, Quince!  

I'm 110% connected to them, and they are revolted. I do not wish to have to see the type of repulsive cunts that tend to that shit. You sound like you're a bit of a fan. How did you get into it?

Guest luke swarm

But a mum feeding her child?  It's just a breast and we've all (with certain probable exceptions***punkape) been breastfed. 

ahem, Punkape was breastfed, his dad insisted on doing it himself actually.

I agree Wiz, breastfeeding is a natural process and any cunt that sees it as otherwise has probably never had sex. There was a case of this in Rugeley  where a nursing mother was humiliated whilst breastfeeding and it went viral...a couple of days later a whole army of nursing mothers went to Rugeley to breastfeed publicly.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm 110% connected to them, and they are revolted. I do not wish to have to see the type of repulsive cunts that tend to that shit. You sound like you're a bit of a fan. How did you get into it?

I can't claim to be into it, Quince. I know my opportunities to be viewed as appealing while nude passed a few short years ago. But I do have those fond childhood memories of a simpler time. Paedos and creepy cunts stayed well away from everyone else because giving a right fucking kicking was acceptable then. People weren't so mental about simple nudity; you swam, sunbathed, picnicked and nobody cared because all were doing the same thing. 

I'm not a fatty, I'm proud to say, and were I ever to give it a go, I'm confident I wouldn't incur a lynching for my nakedness. But I still believe there are more important areas and crimes on which we should focus our disgust and outrage. 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yes well it is if it's done right. Have you never been dogging wiz, wanna come with me some time?

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I concede the fact some specimens of humanity do look better naked than others, that fact is irrefutable. 

Ten posts in and no-one has mentioned Roops' scary yet. What a bunch of fucking amateurs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yes well it is if it's done right. Have you never been dogging wiz, wanna come with me some time?

That's how I met my wife. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

That's how I met your wife too!

She told me she encountered some sad old limp cottaging cunt lurking about. How's the knee healing?  She didn't know it was you at first, she extends her sincerest apologies. 

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She told me she encountered some sad old limp cottaging cunt lurking about. How's the knee healing?  She didn't know it was you at first, she extends her sincerest apologies. 

Was this cunt sitting in a pink range rover?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Was this cunt sitting in a pink range rover?

No, she described it as a rusty vauxhall with an air fin on the back, spray painted chartreuse green and smeared with shit.  

Guest I know that Cunt

No, she described it as a rusty vauxhall with an air fin on the back, spray painted chartreuse green and smeared with shit.  

You sure that wasn't panzyknickers?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You sure that wasn't panzyknickers?

She isn't very good as a "car" type.  All she knows about cars is that they get her to the stores, and go really fast when she's trying to apply her make up and wriggle into her tights going to work.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No, I saw a lady attempting with great discretion, to breastfeed her child, Luke. Some fucking shit cunt bastard started lecturing her, rather rudely, about decency and directed her to the toilets. I told the wanker to get fucked or he'd find his head in toilet getting a new swirled hair style. 

She used her table linen lap napkin to cover most of her exposure, but the baby can't have her face covered. 

These people are deranged, sexually repressed spackers in need of a chat with the bark stripper. 

I would have told him to go fuck himself if he'd had said that to me. Fucking wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope

The announcers on the BBC Home Service and Third Programme were always prpoerly attired .. a woman would not be allowed to breast feed in public at my golf club.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The announcers on the BBC Home Service and Third Programme were always prpoerly attired .. a woman would not be allowed to breast feed in public at my golf club.

frank/pen/punkape you have lost it. Are you forgetting who is what? Try less ids, you may produce better content, this scattergun approach is like monkeys and typewriters, you might get Shakespeare one day, but more likely a complete pile of shit like this! Also your fucking newt nom, what the fuck? You are acting like a newbie spraying their jizz over every topic trying to impress a load of cunts on here, get a grip.