CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sara Pascoe

Guest Tata Steely Dan

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say that a few punters are taking the leaderboard way too seriously. Granted that there is always going to reciprocal trading of "likes" on a tacit basis - its human nature after all, but the "like" stats simply do not correlate with recent post activity. I can't be arsed to delve into the ACP right now, but I hope I won't find anything untoward when I look into this within the next few days. Please be advised that Admins can reset individual scores right down to zero and restrict the granting and receiving of "likes".

I think you'll find I've been double-duped. Yesterday afternoon I was topping the leaderboard and living the dream. A comfortable lead over decs.. 53 likes to his 42 with 2 in hand. Within minutes of checking the board, decimus and quincy cockfingers logged in, revoked at least ten of my hard-earned likes, then threatened me in front of the entire membership.

You know I've never felt the need to file a complaint against a fellow punter, but I can tell you now that I've never felt so small. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you'll find I've been double-duped. Yesterday afternoon I was topping the leaderboard and living the dream. A comfortable lead over decs.. 53 likes to his 42 with 2 in hand. Within minutes of checking the board, decimus and quincy cockfingers logged in, revoked at least ten of my hard-earned likes, then threatened me in front of the entire membership.

You know I've never felt the need to file a complaint against a fellow punter, but I can tell you now that I've never felt so small. 

...since the last time you went for a piss....

Anyway, you're a cunt for this anyway, splurging all your likes on my posts one day, making me feel loved and wanted, then ripping my heart out the next and pissing on my fire.  I nearly couldn't cope, that bark stripper in the back barn was looking rather longingly at me, whispering... "go on, do it, you know you want to...."

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

...since the last time you went for a piss....

Anyway, you're a cunt for this anyway, splurging all your likes on my posts one day, making me feel loved and wanted, then ripping my heart out the next and pissing on my fire.  I nearly couldn't cope, that bark stripper in the back barn was looking rather longingly at me, whispering... "go on, do it, you know you want to...."

Firstly, let me remind you that I honestly can't stand you, and secondly, they'll be no communication between us until the New Year. 

I admired your tenacity to withstand that brutal battering you took from those wankers, but in the end you're far too wet for your own good. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Frank said:

Firstly, let me remind you that I honestly can't stand you, and secondly, they'll be no communication between us until the New Year. 

I admired your tenacity to withstand that brutal battering you took from those wankers, but in the end you're far too wet for your own good. 

Oh Fwank... please.... please Fwank.... if only Fwank.... please just....

...please go and fuck yourself stupid. 

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

This would be a good a time as any for you to apologise for your God-awful presumption.

You tried to play the game of thrones and ended up being outwitted by a barbiturate abusing space cadet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh Fwank... please.... please Fwank.... if only Fwank.... please just....

...please go and fuck yourself stupid. 

Thank you.

Ding, if you pass a few likes my way, I'd be willing to get involved in this nasty business on your behalf.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you'll find I've been double-duped. Yesterday afternoon I was topping the leaderboard and living the dream. A comfortable lead over decs.. 53 likes to his 42 with 2 in hand. Within minutes of checking the board, decimus and quincy cockfingers logged in, revoked at least ten of my hard earned-likes, then threatened me in front of the entire membership.

Double dipped more like. You flew too close to the sun and fucking came unstuck didn't you. One can't piss about up there in the rarefied airs overlong- first there's the initial euphoria, then giddiness, blurred vision, deteriorating into hallucinations of obscene self importance, lack of coordination and finally chronic spasticty.

When alpinists summit k2, they don't start to watch the fucking Wire, they place a rock on top of any cairn, take a photo, and fuck off down before they make outright cunts of themselves and never, ever live it down.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say that a few punters are taking the leaderboard way too seriously. Granted that there is always going to reciprocal trading of "likes" on a tacit basis - its human nature after all, but the "like" stats simply do not correlate with recent post activity. I can't be arsed to delve into the ACP right now, but I hope I won't find anything untoward when I look into this within the next few days. Please be advised that Admins can reset individual scores right down to zero and restrict the granting and receiving of "likes".

How have you come to the conclusion we are taking it seriously? Rather than just another ridiculous game and slagging match?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This would be a good a time as any for you to apologise for your God-awful presumption.

You tried to play the game of thrones and ended up being outwitted by a barbiturate abusing space cadet.

Your manners are sub-par, and your tone is beyond insolence. Don't make me pull the like rug from under you, you'll fall on your ass to jeers and ridicule like that fairy Frank fucko, and never, ever live it down.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's a bit facebook anyway and no-one really gives a flying fuck about it. I couldn't give a monkeys toss whether I get likes or not and as for Frank,we all know he's a multi so tops himself up half the time.

If it causes that much concern for some idiots then do away with it.

19 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Your manners are sub-par, and your tone is beyond insolence. Don't make me pull the like rug from under you, you'll fall on your ass to jeers and ridicule like that fairy Frank fucko, and never, ever live it down.

You double crossing fucking toad. Five likes have disappeared from my quota, and you've been skulking around on my profile.

I don't mind so much that you've betrayed me, it's being party to the rise and resurrection of Frank that doesn't sit well with me. Expect repercussions cockfingers, I'm going to wipe you off the fucking map.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You double crossing fucking toad. Five likes have disappeared from my quota, and you've been skulking around on my profile.

I don't mind so much that you've betrayed me, it's being party to the rise and resurrection of Frank that doesn't sit well with me. Expect repercussions cockfingers, I'm going to wipe you off the fucking map.

You're yesterday's transgender man.

lol.