CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sara Pascoe

Guest Tata Steely Dan

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit. You have changed your avatar more times than they have changed my cannula, and its still shit. Get a grip or fuck off.

He has taken heed of my warnings, I can't ask more. Hector, now Quimmy Cuntface has disgraced himself, would you like to join my merry band of brothers? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit. You have changed your avatar more times than they have changed my cannula, and its still shit. Get a grip or fuck off.

I've changed my avatar as often as you've changed your pants. Once in the last two months.

Just now, witheredscrote said:

And with you it will probably take 20 years. Cunt

I've never laughed so much at my own post. I can picture you now.. calling out to poor Mrs W to 'come over here and hit this like button' whilst your already dead arms flail by your side.

Guest Hector
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Forgive me witheredscrote but are you the French fucker or is that the other cunt Quincycockfingers? I can't tell the two apart. It's not a criticism, you know, it's just that I am easily confused by those with autism. It's perfectly understandable.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I've never laughed so much at my own post. I can picture you now.. calling out to poor Mrs W to 'come over here and hit this like button' whilst your already dead arms flail by your side.

I'm not sure if you have comprehended the way that this is going, but friend Withers is now under my umbrella of protection. Cease and desist or be damned.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yes, I laughed as well Frank. I could just about see my arms in that mirror bolted to the 'lung' just above my head. Magnus Pike on crack.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if you have comprehended the way that this is going, but friend Withers is now under my umbrella of protection. Cease and desist or be damned.

I do comprehend. Withers and I have spent some time together in recent months discussing his cancer. The man's genuinely dying and doesn't need a fucking umbrella. Only a ruddy good cunting will see him through this time. 

Fuck off.  

Guest Hector
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He has taken heed of my warnings, I can't ask more. Hector, now Quimmy Cuntface has disgraced himself, would you like to join my merry band of brothers? 

I insist on playing inside right...right wing at a push.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I do comprehend. Withers and I have spent some together in recent months discussing his cancer. The man's genuinely dying and doesn't need a fucking umbrella. Only a ruddy good cunting will see him through this time. 

Fuck off.  

Kind and thoughtful words, thank you. Could you please ask Ding not to contact me, I am suffering enough.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Silence, number two.

Who are you, fucking jean luc Picard?

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a fucking hero. There I was, sat feeling despondent, Frank charging ahead in the leaderboard solely due to your manipulations. Then lo, he detached himself from the chemo drip, glowing green and pissing blood, and took time out of his agony to put me back in my rightful place. Don't you fucking dare ever mention his name again.

I giveth, and I taketh away. 

Look at the interest, synergy and vitality my shit has sparked in a previously flagging ship. A bit of fucking gratitude wouldn't kill you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Silence, number two.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a fucking hero. There I was, sat feeling despondent, Frank charging ahead in the leaderboard solely due to your manipulations. Then lo, he detached himself from the chemo drip, glowing green and pissing blood, and took time out of his agony to put me back in my rightful place. Don't you fucking dare ever mention his name again.

Look at the interest, synergy and vitality my shit has sparked in a previously flagging ship. A bit of fucking gratitude wouldn't kill you.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're such a boring pleb.....here's your surreal toilet simulator ....

Get in and fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/7/2016 at 5:23 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Its a contradiction in terms. They either over-share stuff about periods and boobies or they try and out-lad the male comedians. Always shit, no exceptions. Same reason there have never been any good female guitarists. There have been some copyists, but no innovators whatsoever. 

Cuntube has a variety of young people who either bang away on a drum kit that would make the late great Bonham envious or overpriveleged brats strumming away on prize six strings only seasoned musicians should ever set eyes on. Having said that, a young lass did stand out from the others on guitar, not so much that I can remember her name or be bothered to look her up, but potential for 16. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I can take one for the corner. You'll be sorry when I'm dead.

Like his scummy republican forefathers he is hoping to be martyred for the 'cause'. Let's hope that the dirty conniving grass-cunt quin will go down in history as the slimiest, reptile in the corners history.

his wife needs to go on hunger strike

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I want my five likes back by the end of the day. Until they have been reinstated, I will be removing 15 previously granted likes I have given you per day. The first 15 have gone, and soon you'll be below Mike D in the pecking order. 

You've got until midnight.

Hi Decs, hope you're well, all good-  great ! What's been going on? How's tricks? Your likes - yes indeed, I've corrected matters by removing them from poor stickers, who you slandered so innacurately, and placed them where I know you would wish, with Roops. Just ask for them to be transferred- it'll totally be fine, I'm sure of it. Fucking insane meltdown cunt. Nobody's forgotten you're quite simply mental.

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi Decs, hope you're well, all good-  great ! What's been going on? How's tricks? Your likes - yes indeed, I've corrected matters by removing them from poor stickers, who you slandered so innacurately, and placed them where I know you would wish, with Roops. Just ask for them to be transferred- it'll totally be fine, I'm sure of it. Fucking insane meltdown cunt. Nobody's forgotten you're quite simply mental.

You fucking disgust me, you slippery fucking phoney fuck. You're finished here.