CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Raspberry ripple malteaser ad cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just noticed the new malteaser ads feature challenged cunts telling normal cunts unfunny stories involving their shite product and the normal cunts laughing their functioning anuses off pretending not to notice a tard is acting normal 

Panzerknacker 

A dog shit nom from a proper mutt.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just noticed the new malteaser ads feature challenged cunts telling normal cunts unfunny stories involving their shite product and the normal cunts laughing their functioning anuses off pretending not to notice a tard is acting normal 

Panzerknacker 

obviously it would be disappointing to you Pansy......The current batch of advertisements are bound to include transgender folks as the ad campaign continues so don't lose hope. Your big break is just around the corner but remember,perseverance is a virtue  

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

She's got cerebral palsy, you heartless cunt.

giphy.gif

Or is it Parkinson's...?

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

This is only the start of it....next yoke your gonna see is a muzzy with a hook for a hand wrestling with a bag o teezerz telling us a hillarious tale of fucked up ied devices while offering his choccy 

Panzerknacker

Your shameless idiocy has no limits it would seem. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't fancy a blow job from Clarissa, the quite-literally twisted forensic examiner from “Silent Witness”, but I might let her play with my joystick.

PX-7638951.jpg

You old rascal CB. Perhaps there's an app we could devise to control wheeled totty? We could called it "Back onto this you steaming slag"? Or something.

15 minutes ago, mothra said:

You old rascal CB. Perhaps there's an app we could devise to control wheeled totty? We could called it "Back onto this you steaming slag"? Or something.

Good idea, but I feel the marketing side needs more work. Perhaps we could leverage the recognition factor of existing players in the "Too socially inadequate to get laid by yourself" space such as Tinder and Grindr, and go with something that plays on the mechanically controlled angle.

How about Wind-r?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Good idea, but I feel the marketing side needs more work. Perhaps we could leverage the recognition factor of existing players in the "Too socially inadequate to get laid by yourself" space such as Tinder and Grindr, and go with something that plays on the mechanically controlled angle.

How about Wind-r?

Outstanding CB, you've got the multimedia angle sewn up. Dogging areas for these lithium powered sex kittens would need to be found. Not too hilly. Easy access for all.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

How about Wind-r?

And for the visually impaired how about, Blind-r?