CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunday roast

Guest Donner and chips

29 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

What's happened here Ed ? You used to treat me with some reverence. And despite your own lowly standing I still had respect for you. Don't let the twisted and bitter pondlife on here drag you down with them. Especially Snatch.

Where's that fuckbag Deco ? I may have to go and unlike those 500 likes I awarded him if he's not fucking careful. He would be distraught.

Sorry jacko, Frank called me stupid and I lost it, lashing out. You're still the best on here. 

2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

What's happened here Ed ? You used to treat me with some reverence. And despite your own lowly standing I still had respect for you. Don't let the twisted and bitter pondlife on here drag you down with them. Especially Snatch.

Where's that fuckbag Deco ? I may have to go and unlike those 500 likes I awarded him if he's not fucking careful. He would be distraught.

I vaguely recall that decs got banned, jacko. Or he might have died or something. I suppose he could have got an std from roopsies hairy growler.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 10/22/2016 at 2:54 PM, Donner and chips said:

Not long now, plate of animal carcass, some overcooked Irish roots and a load off green orange wank. Plaster it all in brown sludge and pretend to enjoy it. Mustard gas it aswell.

No-one is listening to a fucking word you say.

Guest Donner and chips
10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's it like donner?

I wouldn't say it's affected me deeply, although my sleeping patters have changed.

That's more to do with contemplating the dross you pump out on here.

Guest Donner and chips
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're so dense.

Allo allo SpunkGape,

Good to see that you are still operating on this plane of reality, a few of your recent posts were so insightful and inspiring, I seriously thought that you had transcended into the GodHead and left our material world forever.

Thanks for the contribution.

Donner X.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

I wouldn't say it's affected me deeply, although my sleeping patters have changed.

That's more to do with contemplating the dross you pump out on here.

No, I meant, what's it like always living in my shadow? 

Guest Donner and chips
28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, I meant, what's it like always living in my shadow? 

Haphazard.

Due to you being a spring heeled wanker, darting around like a tit in a trance clutching that wrinkled nub.