CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunday roast

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips

Not the weekly sabbath mucky three way between SpunkGape, BlunderCunt and a bedraggled, heroin addicted, homeless Ugandan.

The highlight of the weekend, the Sunday roast. Does anyone actually really enjoy this overcooked, salted plate of bland vegetables and carcass?

I don't hate them, I just think that they are a bit wank. Especially when I hear some jebber saying how much they can't wait to eat there old dear's beef dinner, fuck that rather have  a lamb madras.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

Not the weekly sabbath mucky three way between SpunkGape, BlunderCunt and a bedraggled, heroin addicted, homeless Ugandan.

The highlight of the weekend, the Sunday roast. Does anyone actually really enjoy this overcooked, salted plate of bland vegetables and carcass?

I don't hate them, I just think that they are a bit wank. Especially when I hear some jebber saying how much they can't wait to eat there old dear's beef dinner, fuck that rather have  a lamb madras.

you fucking ill educated heathen cunt, Lamb Madras on a Sunday.......that's a Friday night meal you pillock.

The Sunday dinner is a social event when all the family have time to sit down, talk and break bread together, a time to reflect and bond......that's why I always insist on an all day breakfast with chips.

Guest Alfie Noakes

If your sunday roast is bland then you need to sack your cook. There are many ways to make a truly great roast dinner out of a good piece of venison or beef, pork is bland but boar is better. Try harder.

Guest nobgobbler

Best meal of the week. If your Sunday roast is that dreadful it's because the cook is crap. I'm sure punkers will be along shortly to instruct you on how to cook a joint. Or perhaps you prefer to smoke yours?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Best meal of the week. If your Sunday roast is that dreadful it's because the cook is crap. I'm sure punkers will be along shortly to instruct you on how to cook a joint. Or perhaps you prefer to smoke yours?

I have heard that Pinkys prefered Bread sauce recipe has a very organic taste and only he knows how to source the ingredients. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I have heard that Pinkys prefered Bread sauce recipe has a very organic taste and only he knows how to source the ingredients. 

Is it a bit cheesy with overtones of fish?

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

And then there's the good old Christmas turkey stuffing.

Guest Donner and chips

Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to hand them over to Abidugun, the head cook in local Whetherspoons.

My gripe isn't with the taste of the dinner,  it's more the status it's given.

'Can't wait to get home so I can eat my old dear's roast' etc.

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

How about walking along the beach hand in hand this afternoon gobbie? We could snuggle up in a promenade bus shelter and fuck each other silly. 

Depends how fast you can run, anyway, I'm cooking dinner.

Guest Donner and chips
13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

One ingredient is definitely the scrapings from a Congolese GUM clinic, Pinky keeps them dried in his spice rack.

35 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

You've got no family have you. This is just pure envy. A picture of  a Dickens novel, a street urchin clutching a dry crust tore from a gooses beak, peaking in a window at Mrs Gobbler carving off another slice of beef. That's you that is.

I agree with the sentiment. We go to MSBoms parents for a roast most Sundays. It's ok, edible, but the way the family go on, you'd think it was the greatest thing ever.

"No one cooks a better roast than my mums roast."

This can be heard the length and breadth of the country, when it's mostly overcooked meat, veg boiled until every last vitamin has expired, and potatoes roasted until they resemble rocks.

Guest nobgobbler
33 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You've got no family have you. This is just pure envy. A picture of  a Dickens novel, a street urchin clutching a dry crust tore from a gooses beak, peaking in a window at Mrs Gobbler carving off another slice of beef. That's you that is.

It's roast lamb with a herb crust today withers. Frank's already forming a queue at the window which is rather handy as it could do with a good clean.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

If you play your cards right and order some extra, it's Saturday and Sunday breakfast as well.

have you noticed, there's never any Nan left to scoop it up though and if there is a small portion left, its rock hard. .....also it is definitely better cold as a breakfast dish.   

Just now, luke swarm said:

have you noticed, there's never any Nan left to scoop it up though and if there is a small portion left, its rock hard. .....also it is definitely better cold as a breakfast dish.   

Absolutely. Vindaloo straight from the fridge will wake you up nicely.

14 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

.. roast lamb with a herb crust today

Is that a euphemism for feeding poor Mr.G with your tired and gaping, fag and coffee tasting grey-matted minge?

When you're carving up this afternoon, bear this in mind... Every time I wipe my bum, there's a smear of blood mixed with pooh on the paper.