CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Stand Too Close In Queues

Ape™️

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Stagecoach are a bus and train company. That is the sensible response to your stupid remark.

Normal response: Fuck off you thick pikey cunt.

The Wild North West.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

You stupid fucking cunt. 

Fwank there is no way you are an adult. Because a normal adult man wouldn't talk like that to a woman. Therefore do your homework, get your school uniform ready for tomorrow,  have a wank like most boys of your age do and then fuck off and don't speak to me again you stupid juvenile little prick. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fwank there is no way you are an adult. Because a normal adult man wouldn't talk like that to a woman. Therefore do your homework, get your school uniform ready for tomorrow,  have a wank like most boys of your age do and then fuck off and don't speak to me again you stupid juvenile little prick. 

It's not the real Frank gypo, just an ordinary person dressed up. Just like the monsters on Doctor Who you see.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

People who do this tend to be pig ignorant chavs who can't think of anybody else but themselves. These people should be avoided at all costs, if this can't be done then it is quite excusable to spit in their face. The worst ones are the older cunts with shopping bags or trolleys that keep bumping into you legs. Good nom.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
spellchecker? hairy clam

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's quite extraordinary that you've got away with this fucking mundane drivel for so long, you thick little shit. Buckle up.. I'm coming for you MikeD style. 

Fucking 'woman' my arse. Stinky whore. 

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's quite extraordinary that you've got away with this fucking mundane drivel for so long, you thick little shit. Buckle up.. I'm coming for you MikeD style. 

Fucking 'woman' my arse. Stinky whore. 

No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility.
What's with this Bill like animosity?

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Judas said:

No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility.
What's with this Bill like animosity?

To be fair to gyppo, she might be a boring, two-bit, third rate poster. Her material might all be nothing more than shit one liners and re-hashed drivel, but she doesn't come bottom of the pile.

You're dead last, on account of swanning in from time to time, thinking you're a white knight of tolerance and acceptance, spouting a few meaningless, tepid observations, before slinking back into the shadows.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

To be fair to gyppo, she might be a boring, two-bit, third rate poster. Her material might all be nothing more than shit one liners and re-hashed drivel, but she doesn't come bottom of the pile.

You're dead last, on account of swanning in from time to time, thinking you're a white knight of tolerance and acceptance, spouting a few meaningless, tepid observations, before slinking back into the shadows.

What a meaningless, tepid observation. I'm not all that tolerant or accepting of you bill, you see you're a cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Oi, Judas you fucking mincer. There's a queue of posters eager to give Willie Stickers (up his arse) a good cunting. Wait your fucking turn you little up start.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Oi, Judas you fucking mincer. There's a queue of posters eager to give Willie Stickers (up his arse) a good cunting. Wait your fucking turn you little up start.

You can queue jump Drew. I have no issues with Bill. He's a top shelf bloke and a pillar of reflective thoughts for these esteemed pages. It's almost as if this place was made for the cunt.