CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Milton Friedman

Guest Donner and chips

1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

Not Springsteen, it was Rand who was in the prison one. Prisoner Cell Bloch Hayek.

Springsteen claims to have been 'sprung from cages on Highway 9' hence my prison recollection.

Rand you say?

Mary? Ayn? Or was it Nelson Mandela (the Prison on Robben Island.) Rand./ South Africa

Fuck me I've got to stop licking these Mexican toads.

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Springsteen claims to have been 'sprung from cages on Highway 9' hence my prison recollection.

Rand you say?

Mary? Ayn? Or was it Nelson Mandela (the Prison on Robben Island.) Rand./ South Africa

How long were you in prison for ?

Was it a sexual offence?

Guest Donner and chips
55 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Rand you say?

Sorry J, I meant Randy. The wrestler Randy Savage, he did time with Tyson.

Teddy Atlas shrugged.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

No one invited you to play, fuckhole.

Donner you fuck weasel, try conjuring up some intellectual thoughts before you just bang random characters on your jizz covered keyboard. You might produce something worthy of a reply.

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Donner you fuck weasel, try conjuring up some intellectual thoughts before you just bang random characters on your jizz covered keyboard. You might produce something worthy of a reply.

My keyboard is clean actually pussyol. How about practice what you preach? You dirty rat.

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I haven't seen such a prolific outpouring of utter, utter fucking drivel since the heady days of Jazz. 

Temper, temper titmonger.

Guest I know that Cunt

Donna you really are challenging bubbles himself to be the thickest twat here with your pointless noms. Just fuck off until you can think of something intelligent to say. Hold on, you're both such thick cunts, perhaps you're the same thick cunt are you? 

Are you from Splot too?

Guest Donner and chips
27 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Donna you really are challenging bubbles himself to be the thickest twat here with your pointless noms. Just fuck off until you can think of something intelligent to say. Hold on, you're both such thick cunts, perhaps you're the same thick cunt are you? 

Are you from Splot too?

Fuck off back to your rathole.

29 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Are you from Splot too?

Idiot

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/18/2016 at 9:56 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Does not my mere presence here provide you with enough wank-bank fodder without you demanding ever more explicit material?

Use your own foetid imagination and make sure the library is empty!

Don't you think you're giving him a bit too much credit?  Not only doesn't he know where the library is, it's highly probable he doesn't know WHAT a library is.