CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Milton Friedman

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips

Not got much coin in your arse pocket? Struggling to afford to buy food? Working yourself to death for fuck all? Blame this fucker and the rest of Chicago boys, monetary fascism.

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Not got much coin in your arse pocket? Struggling to afford to buy food? Working yourself to death for fuck all? Blame this fucker and the rest of Chicago boys, monetary fascism.

I take it you're not keynes on him.

And I'm obviously not the only cunt on here with insomnia. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, scotty said:

I take it you're not keynes on him.

And I'm obviously not the only cunt on here with insomnia. 

Just keep reading DC's rubbish.  He'll cure put you to sleep faster than you can rub one out.

Guest Donner and chips

I was interested to see the response to this thread..

I find Friedman's influence on the eightys Reagan and Thatcher governments most distressing and down right dumb, the plans played out in the Banana Republics and the hands off, not my job governor opinion of society.

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Was he the bog eyed unfunny cunt of the 70's?

You got that in while I was typing my brilliant reply. Have you got access to predictive plagiarism?

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

You got that in while I was typing my brilliant reply. Have you got access to predictive plagiarism?

At last, actual evidence for Rupert Sheldrake's Theory of Formative Causation.

Friedman once said, "A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither." I make him right on that one, if nothing else.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh wait, I have heard of him he wrote that song "Lucky stars"! Pile of shit 

'Lydia' was a decent piece of work however - not quite up there with 'Small Is Beautiful: A Study of Economics As If People Mattered' by E. F. Schumacher, when it comes to skewering globalization and cross-border movement of capital, but then again, that never troubled the top 40 of the Hit Parade, eh pop-pickers?

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Lydia' was a decent piece of work however - not quite up there with 'Small Is Beautiful: A Study of Economics As If People Mattered' by E. F. Schumacher, when it comes to skewering globalization and cross-border movement of capital, but then again, that never troubled the top 40 of the Hit Parade, eh pop-pickers?

Not half 

2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Oh fuck,you mean our brains are wired in the same way?.....DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

If I thought my brain was wired in the same way as yours,  I would happily play with a toaster in the bath.

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Milton Springsteen?

Oh hang on, he wasn't black....or in a prison film.....or ever existed.

Not Springsteen, it was Rand who was in the prison one. Prisoner Cell Bloch Hayek.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

I was interested to see the response to this thread..

I find Friedman's influence on the eightys Reagan and Thatcher governments most distressing and down right dumb, the plans played out in the Banana Republics and the hands off, not my job governor opinion of society.

So painfully pseudo intellectual.

Are you taking an open unit in Economics whilst you study Media and Film at the University of Wakefield? 

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

So painfully pseudo intellectual.

Are you taking an open unit in Economics whilst you study Media and Film at the University of Wakefield? 

Nope, Wakefield?

Last time I was there Paul Syches was on the prowl.