CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I had a massive Sunday roast yesterday which resulted in a massive bend blocker at work today. I had to fashion a large drag chute out of bog roll to provide enough drag for the third flush to take it.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 20 October 2016 at 8:22 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Au contraire mon frere, I'm not at all bothered, because it's what happened, the Harley was a great bike, the 1340cc FLSTF Fat Boy in dark red, you know the one with solid wheels, do you know the one I mean, or are you too gay and poor to ride a mans motorbike? I spent a lot of time in the summers around the hills and mountains in north wales on it and enjoyed it very much. The bike was brilliant but the club was wank so I didn't bother after the second visit. I soon realised that just like you they were shallow idiots and real snobby bastards that judged everyone by how much they had spent on their bikes and their fucking gay leathers, no not for me I'm afraid. Perhaps you should join as it's probably more your thing.

Anyway, keep posting my cliquey thing all you like, as it's making you look the twat as it shows that you can't think of anything original to say like the fucking moron you are. Perhaps the failure of your remedial school is a testament to the decline in the British education system which is leaving half-wits like you with no skills beyond excessive masturbation. Although to be fair to them, they didn't have much to work with did they?

BTW It was one just like this, do you like it? I have 5 different bikes now.

fatty4.jpg

No, you're evidently "not bothered at all".

That's why you've gone out of your way to write an absolute fucking epic about why you don't care and why Harleys are great, and to top it all off, posted a fucking picture.

You fucking midlife crisis cunt. I bet beside the Harley gathering dust in the garage of your semi detached is a pristine running machine, an equally unused push bike, a perfect condition boxing punchbag, and a boxed metal detector.

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking embarrassment. 

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, you're evidently "not bothered at all".

That's why you've gone out of your way to write an absolute fucking epic about why you don't care and why Harleys are great, and to top it all off, posted a fucking picture.

You fucking midlife crisis cunt. I bet beside the Harley gathering dust in the garage of your semi detached is a pristine running machine, an equally unused push bike, a perfect condition boxing punchbag, and a boxed metal detector.

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking embarrassment. 

Very astute, Bill, I didn't think I'd managed to get to him. 

Guest I know that Cunt

Cheers lads. 

I don't think if I will ever buy another Harley but if I do, I might go for the Road King or perhaps the heritage springer, as money is no object I might buy both as they are both good bikes. What do you cheapo council faggots think, which would you go for? This is the springer, note the old fashioned "girder" forks, rather nice isn't it? Obviously well out of your league but never mind, fuck you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest I know that Cunt
26 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I've always been a fan of your work, buggers.

Do you think these bike pictures are real, or could anyone download them, if they could be arsed? 

You thick cunt, how could they not be real, they are right there before your eyes. LOL Twat.

Didn't you remedial school teach you some sense? Obviously the first one was from the Harley website as I sold mine a few years ago, you could see it's a brochure pic you absolutely cretinous knob head. The white one is an example of the heritage springer, not mine as I haven't bought another yet, just what I said in the text you thick cunt.

You made a right cretin of yourself there, perhaps give your old remedial school a call in the morning, see if they will have you back? 

Guest I know that Cunt

Bubbles mate, this is the Road King. Which would you have this one or the white Springer? I'm still undecided which to have.

BTW, I know it taxes both your brain cells, but this is a library picture too. Anyone could download them, isn't it fucking amazing how you can do that? It's a miracle. Fuck off wanker.

HARLEY-DAVIDSON-Road-King-Classic-7134_2

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Bubbles mate, this is the Road King, which would you have this one or the white Springer? I'm still undecided which to have.

BTW, I know it taxes both your brain cells, but this is a library picture too. Anyone could download them, isn't it fucking amazing how you can do that? It's a miracle.

Ah yes, the Limited Edition Nigerian Road King. Very unreliable.

If your going to waste your money and some American piece of crap,which by the way has most parts made in Taiwan,then get the Nighttrain.

You won't look so much of a poof on one of those.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

If your going to waste your money and some American piece of crap,which by the way has most parts made in Taiwan,then get the Nighttrain.

Shut up snatch you hopeless wastrel. 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I had one once yonks ago, I'm not going to buy another. 

12 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I had one once yonks ago, I'm not going to buy another. 

This is your shortest post, hence why I chose to quote it. 

Can you just clarify why a man of supposed unlimited wealth (who we discovered lives with his parents), should while away his time by googling images of motorbikes and posting them on a website where everybody thinks he's a total fucking idiot? 

If you want my opinion on which gay chariot you should buy, I suggest whichever one goes fastest, with you on it, into a fucking wall. 

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bubba C said:

Can you just clarify why a man of supposed unlimited wealth (who we discovered lives with his parents), should while away his time by googling images of motorbikes and posting them on a website where everybody thinks he's a total fucking idiot? 

If you want my opinion on which gay chariot you should buy, I suggest whichever one goes fastest, with you on it, into a fucking wall. 

crying-smiley-face.gif

PS Fuck off

29 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Bubbles mate, this is the Road King. Which would you have this one or the white Springer? I'm still undecided which to have.

BTW, I know it taxes both your brain cells, but this is a library picture too. Anyone could download them, isn't it fucking amazing how you can do that? It's a miracle. Fuck off wanker.

What a dreadful looking piece of utter fucking shit. More like a two wheeled car than a motorcycle. Only a complete spacker would buy one.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

What a dreadful looking piece of utter fucking shit. More like a two wheeled car than a motorcycle. Only a complete spacker would buy one.

When's yours being delivered then?

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Bubble, I've just enjoyed another splendid meal for one in the same restaurant as last night. I took a photo thinking I'd add some bollocks story and post it here later. I looked up and saw the waitress staring right at me. If I post it here, could you let me know what you think she might have been thinking?

Guest luke swarm
33 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

IKTC....look forget all this American Crap, its totally unsuited to the roads or the climate. Why not buy a good British Bike, Honda and Kawasaki do some excellent models so I hear.