CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rastafarians

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

It just struck me today. These supposedly chill-as-fuck bedreadlocked individuals always seem to come from violent places. I was stalking one online today, and he was from Sudan. All peace and love and happiness and dancing in the street in your stocking soles, but also "stop recruiting child soldiers" and "stop hacking up people in the street for being gay". This makes me wonder if their whole schtick is bullshit, and they just want to smoke hunners of weed without there being any legal or social repercussions? From what I've heard Jamaica is no bundle of laughs either, and you couldn't pay me to go to Haiti.

Pass tha dutchy to the left hand side, or I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off, mon. 

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

It just struck me today. These supposedly chill-as-fuck bedreadlocked individuals always seem to come from violent places. I was stalking one online today, and he was from Sudan. All peace and love and happiness and dancing in the street in your stocking soles, but also "stop recruiting child soldiers" and "stop hacking up people in the street for being gay". This makes me wonder if their whole schtick is bullshit, and they just want to smoke hunners of weed without there being any legal or social repercussions? From what I've heard Jamaica is no bundle of laughs either, and you couldn't pay me to go to Haiti.

Pass tha dutchy to the left hand side, or I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off, mon. 

Haile Selassi, highly fucking unlikely..............

and wash your hair you dread cunts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Fair shout. I find it amusing that the most apparently chilled, laid-back folk come from places with the most extreme and random urban violence imaginable. Like even ISIS would be telling them to cool it a notch. Over here we tend to think we are too uptight as people and that we have lost site of the little things, but on balance at least we don't have sprawling and almost meaningless tribal-driven civil warfare. Yet. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fair shout. I find it amusing that the most apparently chilled, laid-back folk come from places with the most extreme and random urban violence imaginable. Like even ISIS would be telling them to cool it a notch. Over here we tend to think we are too uptight as people and that we have lost site of the little things, but on balance at least we don't have sprawling and almost meaningless tribal-driven civil warfare. Yet. 

to be fair TSD, I had always assumed that Rastas came from Handsworth........we rarely saw them in Smethwick, it was far too dangerous for them, the soft cunts. 

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Have you ever been to Birmingham's Newtown or Cwmbran? 

26 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

'Mon'?????

Scottish were they?

Guest I know that Cunt
On 20/10/2016 at 9:54 PM, Donner and chips said:

I seem to recall some rasta community coppers in Handsworth years ago. Or maybe I was just doing too much acid. Fuck knows.

Please do some more acid. Make it Sulphuric acid

Guest Donner and chips
3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Please do some more acid. Make it Sulphuric acid

Do some research Crippen, a quick youtube search of Rasta Handsworth police will bring it up.

Of course, like every Musical / Cultural / Youth rebellion movement, it's been appropriated by whitey, repackaged and sold back (at extortionate prices) as hipster chic.

So we had Col. Tom taking the genuine soul / blues. gospel of Lead Belly  repackaging him as Elvis 'until all dem little waht girls dun shake their titties at 'im'. Now  we've got white weekend Rastafarians sticking it to the man by writing haikus in Costa on the latest top of the range Apple Macs.

Motherfuckers you ARE Babylon!!!

Irie in a rub-a-dub-style n' sheeyut!