CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paris.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You in turn misunderstand me as my point wasn't about "likes" at all, but rather the alleged inconsistencies of moderation. I know you've been vocal on that particular subject and, while not in the Decimus class of either meltdowns or Roops-related arguments, it's still interesting to watch your slow motion flogging of a deceased horse. (For small values of interesting.)

To be fair baws, I think the moderators are being a bit more flexible on the sicki thread. I can't think why.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Just fuck off.

Charming. What ails you punkers ? Methinks Francois and his crude comments re: daddy's fun, has hit the mark ? Did he tell you that you were different from all of the other little boys ? 

The worst thing about Paris is that it's full of poofs, cunts and smelly fucking women who refuse to shave either their armpits, legs, or moustaches. In lay speak, it's full of rifle-dropping bastard collaborators, or French cunts if you will. There is no best thing. 

11 hours ago, Punkape said:

No I only drink at the weekend...

Oh and fuck off as well you fucking homo.

Punkers, for someone who routinely accuses posters of alcoholism you do seem to get through an awful lot of it yourself. I recall a post of yours when you described some function you'd attended and a list of the booze you'd consumed, and I have to say I was impressed. There was more there than I could sink in a week, and I certainly wouldn't have been standing after that lot.

23 minutes ago, scotty said:

Punkers, for someone who routinely accuses posters of alcoholism you do seem to get through an awful lot of it yourself. I recall a post of yours when you described some function you'd attended and a list of the booze you'd consumed, and I have to say I was impressed. There was more there than I could sink in a week, and I certainly wouldn't have been standing after that lot.

You can drink heaps of expensive and hard to find alcohol in the town Punkers lives in Scotty. All the pubs in Make Believe Town have an eclectic mix. Bullshitters Bitter and Arseholes Ale are both on tap, and the cellar is full of Cocksuckers Claret. 

Good old Punkers. I wish I could be as good as him!

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
56 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Good old Punkers. I wish I could be as good as him!

No you don't .....if you wanted to emulate Pinky, you would have spent most of your weekend loitering around the local park public conveniences dressed like one of the village people, probably the biker.

Guest JackoTC
18 hours ago, Rev said:

The worst thing about Paris is that it's full of poofs, cunts and smelly fucking women who refuse to shave either their armpits, legs, or moustaches. In lay speak, it's full of rifle-dropping bastard collaborators, or French cunts if you will. There is no best thing. 

I'm going at the weekend. Where can I find these things ?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 23/10/2016 at 10:06 AM, Frank said:

Pen, Once again I'm disgusted with myself. I've never addressed you in a such a manner, and I certainly don't wish you death or fecal incontinence. My sincere apologies. 

I'm walking around the beautiful town of Amboise this morning. Would you like me to take some photos?

Here's some I prepared earlier...

W4gjQ4C.jpgIdBXLzm.jpg