CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The right honourable Cunt John Bercow

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Only a complete idiot would declare that they don't like an entire group of people. I like some, and I dislike others, solely based on the individual and not the colour of their skin. If you tar an entire people, figuratively and probably literally in your case, you only demonstrate what a thick fucking bastard you are.

At one point I had no animosity to any 1 particular race. The Blair & Cameron government changed all that. Blame them. You can't deny we all hate each other. Just a matter of time before race wars start.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Extremecunt said:

At one point I had no animosity to any 1 particular race. The Blair & Cameron government changed all that. Blame them. You can't deny we all hate each other. Just a matter of time before race wars start.

When, at 29 and still a virgin, your dad told you to "get a trade and move out his fucking house", do you really think he had roving gypsy tinker man in mind? 

I imagine he had more lofty, albeit realistic ambitions for you; largely inept estate agent, slimy mobile phone salesman or student campus security guard. 

Guest Extremecunt
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A rare day off for our entrepnurial young bric-a-brac seller. I imagine Brexit hasn't affected the trade dynamics between yourself and the local scrap man. 

Where are you peddling your pix n mix and surplus military mess cans tomorrow? Oxford's Gloucester Green market perhaps? Or maybe Wellsbourne? 

Bashing the phone looking for customer's. I buy in bulk then sell to cunts over the internet. In other words I don't get off my arse and don't handle any goods. Can you visualise that. Most of my time is spent on modern warfare or gta5 during my work days. Its a fucking epic job. May I ask what you do bill for a living?.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Most of my time is spent on modern warfare or gta5 

I certainly believe this.

It also sounds fucking terrible to be honest. You sound like an obese, virgin cunt.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I certainly believe this.

It also sounds fucking terrible to be honest. You sound like an obese, virgin cunt.

You have no idea

I'll be honest though I live with my mom lol I'm 37. My missus wants me to move in with her and wants to marry. Fuck that I'm happy at home rent free, bills free ,kegs washed and all my money for me. And no I'm no fat cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We've got a fucking edgelord right here ladies and gentlemen. Extreme by name, extreme by nature. I bet you wear funny ties at Christmas too! 

I hope he wears a funny rope tie this Christmas, the stupid fucking worthless piece of shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

When, at 29 and still a virgin, your dad told you to "get a trade and move out his fucking house", do you really think he had roving gypsy tinker man in mind? 

I imagine he had more lofty, albeit realistic ambitions for you; largely inept estate agent, slimy mobile phone salesman or student campus security guard. 

He's implying he sells drugs on the Silk Road or something.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

You have no idea

I'll be honest though I live with my mom lol I'm 37. My missus wants me to move in with her and wants to marry. Fuck that I'm happy at home rent free, bills free ,kegs washed and all my money for me. And no I'm no fat cunt.

No further questions your honour. 

46 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

No to fucking off. Am actually enjoying all the attention. Should have all carried on ignoring me. Its only for today as am having a day off. I won't bother you all this weekend.

You sad little cunt. I can't believe you work weekends. 

I'm going on record that you're a balding, greasy, spotty cunt, who has a part-time, shelf stacking job in Poundstretcher. 

No doubt the high-quality merchandise you're peddling to raise your fantasy income consists mainly of nearly out-of-date McCoys and Pokemon cards you and the closet homosexual security guard stuff in your My Little Pony rucksack. 

Fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

You sad little cunt. I can't believe you work weekends. 

I'm going on record that you're a balding, greasy, spotty cunt, who has a part-time, shelf stacking job in Poundstretcher. 

No doubt the high-quality merchandise you're peddling to raise your fantasy income consists mainly of nearly out-of-date McCoys and Pokemon cards you and the closet homosexual security guard stuff in your My Little Pony rucksack. 

Fuck off. 

I'll bet you work as the security guard....

Guest Extremecunt

I'll agree it all is mostly shit I peddle from China. But you fuckers love it and lap it up. I have 1000s of knives, knuckledusters, crossbows and airifles littering England's streets lol. And socks lol.

38 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

You have no idea

You stupid, selfish, pathetic fucking idiot. 

Guest Extremecunt
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I like the fact they targeted this cunt......

Fuck that just brick the cunts windows. Wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to this cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I'll agree it all is mostly shit I peddle from China. But you fuckers love it and lap it up. I have 1000s of knives, knuckledusters, crossbows and airifles littering England's streets lol. And socks lol.

You're a real badman, what with your mum scrubbing your dirty undies and all.

Admitting you live with your old dear in your late 30s is a more staggering confession than Drew living in a bungalow.

You're finished here. You'll try and turn around say you were only joking, but it's pretty clear to everyone else you weren't.

You dirty little slob. 

Guest Extremecunt
Just now, Punkape said:

He got 5.5 years in September so you can't talk to the cunt...

lol.

Course you can. I bet there's 22 members of his family still there lol.