CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Pictures

colonelkurtz

I bet the floors were sticky and there was some fat guy asleep in his seat at the end of the movie who everyone ignored.

I once ended up paying a fiver for two bottles of water at the Odeon near mine, then got to sit through an entire movie that was just enough out of focus to give me a headache.

Did you also have those insecure cunts who laugh really loud at the funny bits so everyone else will join in? They're the worst...

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I bet the floors were sticky and there was some fat guy asleep in his seat at the end of the movie who everyone ignored.

I once ended up paying a fiver for two bottles of water at the Odeon near mine, then got to sit through an entire movie that was just enough out of focus to give me a headache.

Did you also have those insecure cunts who laugh really loud at the funny bits so everyone else will join in? They're the worst...

I've been once in 15 years and don't plan to ever go again. Last time I went there was some absolute cunt sitting next to me chomping on fucking nachos until I knocked them out of his hand. Then there was all that bother with the manager so it's not worth it. Fuck the fucking pictures. Netflix for me now.

54 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I've been once in 15 years and don't plan to ever go again. Last time I went there was some absolute cunt sitting next to me chomping on fucking nachos until I knocked them out of his hand. Then there was all that bother with the manager so it's not worth it. Fuck the fucking pictures. Netflix for me now.

I'll second that. The last film I went to see, I burst out laughing when a mother was shot dead. I was asked to leave, not by the manager, but by my kids. Bambi was a right little cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Im guessing that you and the cunt in the long overcoat with a nervous condition in his arm were the only two in the seats which stuck to your clothing and smelled of arse. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Got dragged to the pictures last night and it was utter shite .. no need to know which film I endured because they're all shite nowadays. Maybe things will improve once Pres Trump takes over.

There's loads of good stuff on, just not anything big budget, which is all as you say utter gash. How it's possible to spend $200m without having a remotely coherent plot is fucking beyond me. 

26 minutes ago, mothra said:

You've still got to sneak in through a side door though. Panzerknacker

Watch out Ratty, some witless cunt appears to have hacked your account and is making you look like a twat. The real Rat would have gone straight for the back door.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Watch out Ratty, some witless cunt appears to have hacked your account and is making you look like a twat. The real Rat would have gone straight for the back door.

With Punkape around these days it could be dangerous.

1 hour ago, Degenerategambler said:

Last film I saw at a cinema was over 10 years ago. Seems like only retards go to these places nowadays, with their incessant munching on popcorn and talking on their mobiles, the twats.

Ever noticed these same cunts will all go quiet if they hear you trying to talk to your partner about something in the movie, even if it's just something quick like how much of an annoying, tedious, and talentless vaginal discharge Benedict Cumberbatch is and always will be? 

Then they come over and complain to you for speaking over the film. They stand all righteous when they give you a smug little telling off then stroll back to their crisps and mobiles like the sun shines out of their very arseholes.

Cheeky cunts.