CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, there is no point in pursuing petty vendettas around here. You've been caught red handed, and this peevish complaining not only makes you look like a complete cunt, but also makes a mockery of this place. Could you dig deep to summon the basic decency to admit you were wrong, and go calmly to the slammer, maintaining a shred of dignity. I'm afraid thats as good as it gets.

There is no vendetta, that's the point...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

There is no vendetta, that's the point...

Thats half the point. The other half is you and Frank flaunting justice by fucking with the scores, falsifying shit, then lying about it, plus back chat.

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

you don't buy it?

Well it's true.  He has been having a go at the dozy cunts bill and QC because all they are doing is trolling round like the pre-pubescent schoolboys they are, shouting bollocks abuse at everyone and contributing nothing.  I've said it for ages, you've even said it enough times, you've even said he had a Like Farm going on that he was attempting to bully newbies through PMs but the prick gets left to carry on.

I do geniunely like the way Fender is ripping the cunt a new one, bill is struggling badly and complaining of cliques, conspiracies and abuse.  He can't take even a small amount of the shit he deals out.  I have not once contacted Fender about any deal type bollocks, nor he me.  He's stated often enough he doesn't care for them.

If you can't see what the pricks are doing then you're blind.

I will continue to Like what I like, otherwise delete the whole fucking table shit.

*edit*  I did originally write this as a PM, but I'd rather say it in the open.

*double edit*  Look at all my PMs if you want.

fuck me that was boring you guilty little cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

fuck me that was boring you guilty little cunt.

Bill you (like Bubba) do not learn, there is not a vestige of humour in either of you, you sit there taking this forum in a deadly serious way, unanable to coprehend what you are seeing or reading or in how to make a humourous response. You need to get out more rather than spending the entire day hiding behind your keyboard waging war on an "enemy" that does not exist. Bill you are just a dreary unimaginative ittle pleb.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bill you (like Bubba) do not learn, there is not a vestige of humour in either of you, you sit there taking this forum in a deadly serious way, unanable to coprehend what you are seeing or reading or in how to make a humourous response. You need to get out more rather than spending the entire day hiding behind your keyboard waging war on an "enemy" that does not exist. Bill you are just a dreary unimaginative ittle pleb.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Sorry Pen, I've run out of likes...I've just given my last one to @Frank... à demain...

Edited by DingTheRioja
clarity

41 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

you don't buy it?

Well it's true.  He has been having a go at the dozy cunts bill and QC because all they are doing is trolling round like the pre-pubescent schoolboys they are, shouting bollocks abuse at everyone and contributing nothing.  I've said it for ages, you've even said it enough times, you've even said he had a Like Farm going on that he was attempting to bully newbies through PMs but the prick gets left to carry on.

I do geniunely like the way Fender is ripping the cunt a new one, bill is struggling badly and complaining of cliques, conspiracies and abuse.  He can't take even a small amount of the shit he deals out.  I have not once contacted Fender about any deal type bollocks, nor he me.  He's stated often enough he doesn't care for them.

If you can't see what the pricks are doing then you're blind.

I will continue to Like what I like, otherwise delete the whole fucking table shit.

*edit*  I did originally write this as a PM, but I'd rather say it in the open.

*double edit*  Look at all my PMs if you want.

When Mrs R politely requests that shenanigans must be brought to an end, the brighter ones amongst us take heed. Decs will forever be an outspoken little shit, and little quince probably missed the warning altogether. They paid the price. 

I'd be very surprised, after all that's been said, if she allows you to get away with this. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Sorry Pen, I've run out of likes...I've just given my last one to @Frank... à demain...

As Frank has basically just said .. sometimes there is nothing more to be said.

40 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The score table is totally daft anyway, if it was working in a proper way there is only one cunt (a cunt who often leaves me seething with anger) who should be permanently at the top of that table and that is Ratty.

No offence to the rat, who I love dearly, but you are yet again talking out of your fucking arse. In recent months the table has been regularly topped by myself, Bawsey, Frank and Bubbles. There's no conspiracy, there's no circle jerking, it's just because of the simple reason that we have been by far the most entertaining. And before you predictably drone on about a "fix", I'd suggest you take a look back on my likes, which come from a large selection of members, and not just three other posters. Get the fuck over it, what you find funny just isn't very funny at all.

For what it's worth, I'm all for the scrapping of the leaderboard, as it seems to have become an obsession with the tedious and banal who can't seem to fathom why they're never on it.

Get rid.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

When Mrs R politely requests that shenanigans must be brought to an end, the brighter ones amongst us take heed. Decs will forever be an outspoken little shit, and little quince probably missed the warning altogether. They paid the price. 

I'd be very surprised, after all that's been said, if she allows you to get away with this. 

My behaviour since release has been beyond reproach, which is more than one could say about yours. According to Ding here, you've been in breach, despite you attempting to deflect justice back upon Ding & regardless that he is guilty as fuck. No honour among thieves. What have you to say about his assertions?

11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

You're taking this all too seriously, and getting rather agitated, ratty, sorry, I meant Pen. 

Ratty is palatable, this Pen persona can bore off, please, for the sake of CC. 

13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Ditto. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No offence to the rat, who I love dearly, but you are yet again talking out of your fucking arse. In recent months the table has been regularly topped by myself, Bawsey, Frank and Bubbles. There's no conspiracy, there's no circle jerking, it's just because of the simple reason that we have been by far the most entertaining. And before you predictably drone on about a "fix", I'd suggest you take a look back on my likes, which come from a large selection of members, and not just three other posters. Get the fuck over it, what you find funny just isn't very funny at all.

For what it's worth, I'm all for the scrapping of the leaderboard, as it seems to have become an obsession with the tedious and banal who can't seem to fathom why they're never on it.

Get rid.

Where have I said anything about a "fix"? It does not work via "entertainment" and you are simply yet another self obsessed nobody and dreadfully boring and dreary with it. I have zitch interest being on the board.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

My behaviour since release has been beyond reproach, which is more than one could say about yours. According to Ding here, you've been in breach, despite you attempting to deflect justice back upon Ding & regardless that he is guilty as fuck. No honour among thieves. What have you to say about his assertions?

I have prepared myself this morning both physically and mentally, to be taken away, scraped, and sent down with the Ding. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Frank said:

I have prepared myself this morning both physically and mentally, to be taken away, scraped, and sent down with the Ding. 

Your dignity is commendable. Ding will be hauled off, crying like a baby.

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Your dignity is commendable. Ding will be hauled off, crying like a baby.

I can't deny that I fucked with the likes.. as I did the Wongs. We were told to stop, and although you may feel it was a little unjust, your disgusting fucking dandy mouth at the time needed resting. 

I can't see Ding getting away with this. 

Guest Bill Stickers

My behaviour last week was awful, but I never sunk as low as ding. For all his chat concerning not giving a shit about the leaderboard, he tinkers with it like a gypsy. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't deny that I fucked with the likes.. as I did the Wongs. We were told to stop, and although you may feel it was a little unjust, your disgusting fucking dandy mouth at the time needed resting. 

I can't see Ding getting away with this. 

For shame. For shame. This whole dirty business has left everyone feeling soiled. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

My behaviour last week was awful, but I never sunk as low as ding. For all his chat concerning not giving a shit about the leaderboard, he tinkers with it like a gypsy. 

Me too. I am genuinely sorry for what I did, and have been a pinnacle of virtue ever since. Ding's a menace.