CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Neil

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, neil298 said:

It's next fucking week you noisy cunts,get a fucking life,hope you burn your own fucking house down

Why not just go and do it for them?

24 minutes ago, neil298 said:

It's next fucking week you noisy cunts,get a fucking life,hope you burn your own fucking house down

They are badly fucked up and far to poor to be buying pyrotechnics.  Wonga and Analrapefor£50.com must be loving this time of year.

I can't understand setting off fireworks to celebrate some well meaning beardy cunt that got nicked and never managed to blow the fuck out of parliament.

Surely people should lay fireworks out on the grass,then go indoors and watch TV without setting fire to anything.

Here's what could of happened had the law not turned up. It's an hour long and has Richard Hammond presenting. Don't blame me. I never made the fucking film.

Guest Ahriman
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of grumpy cunts. Fireworks are the shit XD

Not really, although I bet the one that gets shoved up your arse by Mr Roadkill will probably be covered in it.

Guest Ahriman

Anyone over the age of five who still finds loud bangs and flashy lights entertaining deserves to be distracted by having a bunch of shiny keys jangled in front of their dopey drooling face, shortly before being bludgeoned to death with a sack containing the severed heads of their equally thick relatives.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

My rural idyll is ripped asunder, from about October 20th, by these thoughtless noise vendors.

Nail their fucking pelvises to a cake stand!

In the midlands about this time, we get these new shops open up just to cater for this cuntfest...fortunately they only open a month or two before closing again......the bangers, rockets and roman candle things are not a patch on the stuff available in the 70s......there used to be a lot more blinding's, maiming's and hapless berks getting burn injuries then.

All this health and safety and public information warnings have taken all the fun out of Bonfire night........also whatever happened to those stupid urchins begging for a "penny for the guy" alongside a badly made up straw man you used to see on the streets of Smethwick.

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

In the midlands about this time, we get these new shops open up just to cater for this cuntfest...fortunately they only open a month or two before closing again......the bangers, rockets and roman candle things are not a patch on the stuff available in the 70s......there used to be a lot more blinding's, maiming's and hapless berks getting burn injuries then.

All this health and safety and public information warnings have taken all the fun out of Bonfire night........also whatever happened to those stupid urchins begging for a "penny for the guy" alongside a badly made up straw man you used to see on the streets of Smethwick.

I'll bet all you want on November the 5th is a Roman candle thrust up your arse by your civil partner.....

Lol.

The cunts up here open up in a metal lorry container in some flat roof pub car park,they then advertise from the 6th November for 'new years' celebrations.Fuck off,just fuck off.I would love to drill a hole in the the top of one of these portable bombs and drop in a match and destroy them and the shithole estate that they reside in,cunts

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet all you want on November the 5th is a Roman candle thrust up your arse by your civil partner.....

Lol.

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yeah whatever.

Lukers,I bet you never expected such an original post from the Corners very own tedious homo cunt.

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Find some very fine netting, as soon as it's dark on the 5th, string it up above the neighbours garden at about guttering height, wait for the screams...

Or sneak into their garden, cover their whole lawn with petrol and wait for the screams as they try to put the kids out by rolling them around on a petrol soaked lawn 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Lukers,I bet you never expected such an original post from the Corners very own tedious homo cunt.

its always the same shite isn't it...like shooting fish in a barrel Snatcher so don't think I will bother with it.