CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Heritage

Guest DingTheRioja

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'll admit I'm a bit jealous of Edinburgh in a way. All Newcastle has had going for it in the last 20 years is a shitty footbridge and an angel made out of scrap metal.... also Gateshead went and built a big reflective glass slug on their side of the river. Twats.

Don't forget the freezing cold winter evenings I the city centre Killer, where you can warm your hands and nearly naked pissed Geordie tarts.

Just now, ratcum said:

Don't forget the freezing cold winter evenings I the city centre Killer, where you can warm your hands and nearly naked pissed Geordie tarts.

I once saw a pissed lass try and glass a copper with a Lambrini bottle when he tried to take it off her to pour down the drain. Beautiful.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I once saw a pissed lass try and glass a copper with a Lambrini bottle when he tried to take it off her to pour down the drain. Beautiful.

I love the way that as the mercury drops; the heels get higher. Wor lasses would have got Scott to the Pole better than those shite ponies. And tugged him off as a reward

Guest Lady Penelope
On 05/11/2016 at 6:55 PM, Decimus said:

I've lost count of all my bans, Wiz. Frank has sold out, though. He hasn't been in the big house for at least a year and a half now. I'm not sure what he's playing at, and I hope he'll be along shortly to set the record straight.

Poor Jewdy had a lot to live up to his real grandfather was Julius Streicher and all he really wanted to do was to hang out with the other boys at the YMCA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Stürmer

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2016 at 4:54 PM, Bubba C said:

I feel sick.

@Fender777, you snivelling little spasticated, toy hammer wielding, railing painting cunt, what do you have to say for yourself? 

Frank is talking out of one of his many arseholes, i have never grassed any cuntbreed ever, if i have a problem with some cunbrain then i will just say it like i would say it to there face in the real world.