CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Heritage

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

These dozy cunts have applied for, and got, permission to ruin this...

_92124678_3609952_52425543.jpg

By building this shite on the side of it...

_92127495_ad647a84-222c-45ac-b492-ddc3a6

Heritage?

70's inspired cunts more like.

Let me guess, this shitheap is in Yorkshire?

The only thing that surprises me about English Heritage is that they haven't switched over to black plaques yet.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/blue-plaques-english-heritage-black-asian-bame-figures-honour-a7319566.html

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

More PC bollocks. Soon they'll be on the look out for the first man hating,one armed,black,immigrant single parent lesbian. Why not just blue plaque any cunt who isn't white,straight and British.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Heritage?

Nice dado rail round the outside and some Laura Ashley flock wallpaper and a SCREAMINGLY outré gazebo halfway up the mound - oh and a plinth somewhere....gotta have a plinth....well it just shouts 'Hipsters Paradise' doesn't it?

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Nice dado rail round the outside and some Laura Ashley flock wallpaper and a SCREAMINGLY outré gazebo halfway up the mound - oh and a plinth somewhere....gotta have a plinth....well it just shouts 'Hipsters Paradise' doesn't it?

shhh.. Frank will appear faster than Beetlegeuse...

Pointless and ugly. Definitely the architecture of today. At least most of the pre-fabricated shite from the 70's had the decency to rot away and collapse after 30 years. Looks like that stuffs gunna be the same stone as the castle.

If you ever find yourself in or around Newcastle and take ill pray they take you to the RVI and not Cramlington hospital. They threw it up a few months back, nicked the A&E from an already established hospital, then painted the entire interior white. Whatever cunt built it must have had Parkinson's disease because there's not a single straight corridor in the place and the person I was visiting was put in a 3 walled triangular room.

It was built like a fucking fun house :P

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Didn't your ancestors kill a load of Jews here, Ding?

No , it was a mass suicide... but there used to be a fucking good pizza kebab house opposite... the frenchy-meditteranean style restaurant there is atrocious, don't try it.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Heritage?

It's just an old ruin probably built by some invading cunt so what's the problem?

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Pointless and ugly. Definitely the architecture of today. At least most of the pre-fabricated shite from the 70's had the decency to rot away and collapse after 30 years. Looks like that stuffs gunna be the same stone as the castle.

If you ever find yourself in or around Newcastle and take ill pray they take you to the RVI and not Cramlington hospital. They threw it up a few months back, nicked the A&E from an already established hospital, then painted the entire interior white. Whatever cunt built it must have had Parkinson's disease because there's not a single straight corridor in the place and the person I was visiting was put in a 3 walled triangular room.

It was built like a fucking fun house :P

I hope to fuck that you are drunk and/or on drugs, as after reading the above post several times, I've come to the conclusion that you are either under the influence, or more likely, simply a stupid fucking cunt. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I hope to fuck that you are drunk and/or on drugs, as after reading the above post several times, I've come to the conclusion that you are either under the influence, or more likely, simply a stupid fucking cunt. 

Hi Bubba! Probably a combination of all three.

But in all fairness, you're the stupid cunt who had to read it several times before you came to this conclusion.

That khazi on the hill has to come down. The Romans used blue asbestos in the building of it to insulate them from the Yorkshire weather and to muffle the sound of that fucking awful east of the Pennines mumbly drawl.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 31/10/2016 at 9:27 AM, nobgobbler said:

That new bit looks like a Victorian seaside town toilet block.

I think its the old southbay pool from Scarborough been recycled... fuck that place used to freeze your nuts off, and the concrete surface would strip the skin from your feet like a wire brush in a Makita ...

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I think its the old southbay pool from Scarborough been recycled... fuck that place used to freeze your nuts off, and the concrete surface would strip the skin from your feet like a wire brush in a Makita ...

What was the purpose of that dilapidated building that's still there? - it says "sunbathing" on it.