CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

is a cunt.com

Decimus

29 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Wanky  you fucking retarded mong. You'll get this site a bad name slagging other contributers off.

Kill yourself you Northern disabled toilet stain.

Sorry.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I bet they don't have any unbelievably hairy twatted administrators on this rival site. 

And the avatars are as dull as a 0.75w LED light bulb, a GE10 fitment - totally fucking useless shit that no one wants. These are always on offer because no cunt wants them.

Panzerknacker

I have just had a look at this site. Never again. The cunts seem to respect each others points of view and the politeness is out of order.  I would rather take all the shite you twats can throw than live in total agreement with everyone.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have just had a look at this site. Never again. The cunts seem to respect each others points of view and the politeness is out of order.  I would rather take all the shite you twats can throw than live in total agreement with everyone.

I had a look as well and I have to agree with everything you say here.

Now,er,fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Manky said:

I thought that too Manky, but typically you've presented this observation like the northern mongloid that you are, you stupid fucking cunt.

16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

like the northern mongloid that you are, you stupid fucking cunt.

You make that sound like a bad thing. Get back to indexing your potato collection.

On 04/11/2016 at 8:42 PM, Manky said:

It's boring as fuck. A load of self-congratulatory, back slapping, meandering fucking bollocks. CC is by far the premier cunting site on the internet, despite having a vile, rabelaisian northern cunt such as yourself as one of its main contributors.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's boring as fuck. A load of self-congratulatory, back slapping, meandering fucking bollocks. CC is by far the premier cunting site on the internet, despite having a vile, rabelaisian northern cunt such as yourself as one of its main contributors.

The first impression you get of this site is one of user friendliness.

The second is that of wildly varying quality.from my incisive brilliance and razor sharp wit at one end, to Dex and Shitters mundane and pedestrian offerings at the other. Then there is Spunkape who should only be quoted whilst you are wearing full Class One Biohazard protective clothing with a CDC emergency response medical team in attendance and Rick B who has wired up function keys 1-12 to print "you are a racist" in reply to every post I make.

Give me CC any day.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Manky said:

You make that sound like a bad thing. Get back to indexing your potato collection.

That's exactly what I was doing before I was distracted by this shit. I nearly put the Amorosa before the Amora - narrowly averted a potential disaster there, I can tell you.

On 04/11/2016 at 8:54 AM, Decimus said:

I guess you could call it a rival site of sorts, and bearing this in mind, you'd expect it to be at least mildly entertaining.

During one of my exiles, I considered joining up to get my cunting fix, that was until I started reading the content. Fuck me, what a load of old fucking shit. For a start, they have got a member who insists on portraying an upper class lord, and never breaks character, which involves him hilariously writing "orf" and "what what". It seems that he's kept this up for a number of years. The rest of their membership appears to be composed of non-entities, even less entertaining than ProfB. 

It's a load of fucking bollocks, and if any of you have got a membership there you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Why don't you join yourself? Take some of the peasants from here ( your own socio-economic grouping) and piss off for fucks sake.

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fucking hell.

It's Keith Lard.

Fuck off Keith.

I'm going to smear myself in lard and break into the change hut that you live in on the Blackpool crazy golf course. Then, when you're just about to doze off on your straw mattress I'm going to slip in next to you, and slide right up against you. Would you prefer a hug or a reach around?

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm going to smear myself in lard and break into the change hut that you live in on the Blackpool crazy golf course. Then, when you're just about to doze off on your straw mattress I'm going to slip in next to you, and slide right up against you. Would you prefer a hug or a reach around?

More in depth fantasy from the diaries of Keith Lard....

Fuck of Keith.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More in depth fantasy from the diaries of Keith Lard....

Fuck of Keith.

in depth... yes, just how you like it... and the big chubby lardy boy bit....

Bet you've already finished haven't you?

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Oi Decimus, I want a go at some of that, fancy a punkape spit roast?

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, Decimus said:

I guess you could call it a rival site of sorts, and bearing this in mind, you'd expect it to be at least mildly entertaining.

During one of my exiles, I considered joining up to get my cunting fix, that was until I started reading the content. Fuck me, what a load of old fucking shit.

"Fuck me, what a load of old fucking shit"

Are you sure you didn't join ??? You'd soon have them rolling with laughter with your witty anecdotes and recycled alternative student slices of comedy gold. Wanker.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

"Is a Cunt" is a dreadful website. Most of their cuntings are astonishingly low hanging fruit, and apparently you can simply re-nominate the same shite endlessly? Their leaderboard is like:

Bono   ...is a cunt (8)

Bob Geldof   ...is a cunt (21)

Some annoying daytime TV presenter   ...is a cunt (2)

Somebody in the news this week    ....is a cunt (5)

Nominated by: Sir Limply Stoke

28 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

"Is a Cunt" is a dreadful website. Most of their cuntings are astonishingly low hanging fruit, and apparently you can simply re-nominate the same shite endlessly? Their leaderboard is like:

Bono   ...is a cunt (8)

Bob Geldof   ...is a cunt (21)

Some annoying daytime TV presenter   ...is a cunt (2)

Somebody in the news this week    ....is a cunt (5)

Nominated by: Sir Limply Stoke

Pinky should join and bang on about poofs and buggery, ad nauseum. Much like he does here in fact, but at least he'd be amongst his own, namely limp-wristed queens. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Bubba C said:

Pinky should join and bang on about poofs and buggery, ad nauseum. Much like he does here in fact, but at least he'd be amongst his own, namely limp-wristed queens. 

A fucking complete loser pretending to be landed gentry? He would fit right in! 

12 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A fucking complete loser pretending to be landed gentry? He would fit right in! 

That Limply Stoke cunt is like Punkape on acid. It's bad enough that he has seemingly kept up the pretence of being a fox buggering Old Etonian for years, but every single post he makes is fucking indecipherable. I'd post an example but I'm assuming that no one gives a fuck, and I can't face trawling through all his shit again.