CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abnormally High Call Volumes

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me Ding, this is the first thing that's genuinely made me laugh in days. 

Look you cunt, it's no good liking something of mine now I have singlehandedly got rid of the leaderboard.

If you need something doing, don't get Dom, get Ding....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Look you cunt, it's no good liking something of mine now I have singlehandedly got rid of the leaderboard.

If you need something doing, don't get Dom, get Ding....

Ding, I've bee having trouble sleeping - could you write me a long, dreary dose of dingazepam? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, I've bee having trouble sleeping - could you write me a long, dreary dose of dingazepam? 

Fucking good work son.

On 6 November 2016 at 11:24 AM, Ape said:

It doesn't matter who I'm trying to call - credit card company, bank, utility company etc. Whenever I do, whatever the time of day, whatever the day of the week, I am warned that due to the abnormally high call volumes they are currently experiencing, there may be a delay in my call being answered. How unlucky is that? Fucking cunts.

When you finally get through tell them that you're too busy to talk now due to the high volume of Bangladeshi cunts wanting to discuss your computer. And how come all Bangladesh call centre monkeys have English names??