CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

22 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

PS  Mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha fuck off Hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

101589118_Nigel_Farage_t_reacts_portal-l

Will he be celebrating with the 270 different nationalities that live in London?

Just now, Snatch said:

Will he be celebrating with the 270 different nationalities that live in London?

We should follow Trump's example and deport any immigrant that is claiming welfare. As the liberals constantly inform us the immigrants contribute to the economy so it should only affect a minority of cunts....

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Despite the recent result, don't you think now the UK has won Brexit (and I speak for everyone collectively), the initial euphoria has gone a little sour?

For example, we hem-in ethnic minorities already here, making it harder for them to leave the UK. Likewise, Brexit makes it easier for, say, Dutch and German (indigenous) nationals to come here to work. Will this help prevent further terrorism? No. To me, it brings us closer to the US – making British reliance on Trump more necessary.

Btw – I voted in favour of Brexit. While I think you are a wanker and I honestly believe I'd piss in your British pint if I could, I believe we're both patriots who wish for our country's very best.

[Predicated on the fact that you are a total spastic cunt.]

No, and I don't know why you would think that. The euphoria is growing as it becomes closer. It's very exciting isn't it.

We don't hem in anyone, they are free to leave if they wish. As we leave the EU we will have in place our own immigration policy set by our own government so I'm not sure this will let in more Germans and Dutch??

Anything that brings us closer to the USA will be a good thing!

ps fuck off

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We should follow Trump's example and deport any immigrant that is claiming welfare. As the liberals constantly inform us the immigrants contribute to the economy so it should only affect a minority of cunts....

Maybe some of these liberal cunts can get off their social benefit arses and go to work.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

No, and I don't know why you would think that. The euphoria is growing as it becomes closer. It's very exciting isn't it.

We don't hem in anyone, they are free to leave if they wish. As we leave the EU we will have in place our own immigration policy set by our own government so I'm not sure this will let in more Germans and Dutch??

ps fuck off

The UK government will still be allowing the free movement of EU citizens whether you like it or not. And getting nearer to the the USA will leave the UK so far up it's fucking arse only the feet will be hanging out.

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

ps fuck off

Thankfully out of likes.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Deport to where?

Back to their place of birth. Dont really care if it affects their human rights or places them in danger. The money saved can treat english nationals who have paid into the system all their lives that are denied hip operations because they are overweight. Yet immigrants who have paid fuck all will be treated for hiv at 25k per year no questions asked.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Back to their place of birth. Dont really care if it affects their human rights or places them in danger. The money saved can treat english nationals who have paid into the system all their lives that are denied hip operations because they are overweight. Yet immigrants who have paid fuck all will be treated for hiv at 25k per year no questions asked.

There are many parts of Syria that are not affected by war and those that are the citizens there either have trouble getting out,are fighting or are dead. The majority that come to Europe,mainly Germany, are not that desperate. It has also been shown that around 80% of the immigrants to Germany have no training in any particular job.

It has also been shown that alot of those that got into Germany have been back to their country of origin for a fucking holiday,all paid for by the German taxes. As ever the mainstream media avoid this form of reporting.

And they wonder why the AFD are becoming popular.

13 hours ago, Snatch said:

There are many parts of Syria that are not affected by war and those that are the citizens there either have trouble getting out,are fighting or are dead. The majority that come to Europe,mainly Germany, are not that desperate. It has also been shown that around 80% of the immigrants to Germany have no training in any particular job.

It has also been shown that alot of those that got into Germany have been back to their country of origin for a fucking holiday,all paid for by the German taxes. As ever the mainstream media avoid this form of reporting.

And they wonder why the AFD are becoming popular.

Funny how the liberals state that immigration is a benefit to the host nation. Maybe immigration is, the few that arrive legally and have a skill that the uk need are a benefit. However all the migrants, illegals and asylum seekers are economy draining pests that should not be allowed to enter the uk. Look at Geneva or paris, cologne or Berlin , immigrants sleeping rough, no chance of getting a job, sleeping in tents, the only way of getting money is attacking the indigenous population. Its not their fault but i don't care, i dont want them here.

Guest I know that Cunt
20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The UK government will still be allowing the free movement of EU citizens whether you like it or not. And getting nearer to the the USA will leave the UK so far up it's fucking arse only the feet will be hanging out.

There's a big difference between a civilised Dutch or German here to work and a bunch of fit healthy young "refugees" who have crossed most of Europe where their lives certainly weren't in danger just so they could sponge off the British taxpayer and appease the collective guilt of the right-on soft-as-shit liberal twats. They're the ones that should be deported.

Hypothetically speaking, if there's a genuine humanitarian crisis then an adjacent country should help, but crises are usually short term and they can fuck off again not stay and ruin the country that was kind enough to give them short term safety.

Funny how the liberals state that immigration is a benefit to the host nation. Maybe immigration is, the few that arrive legally and have a skill that the uk need are a benefit. However all the migrants, illegals and asylum seekers are economy draining pests that should not be allowed to enter the uk. Look at Geneva or paris, cologne or Berlin , immigrants sleeping rough, no chance of getting a job, sleeping in tents or rough, the only way of getting money is attacking the indigenous population. Its not their fault but i don't care, i dont want them here.

As ever the bad ones make it hard for those that do want to integrate and get on and make a better life for themselves. I don't have a problem with them,it's the hand out and give me what I want cunts that fuck me off. It doesn't matter what country they come from. Even home grown lazy cunts that rely on handouts and think the world owes them a favour should fuck off.

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

There's a big difference between a civilised Dutch or German here to work and a bunch of fit healthy young "refugees" who have crossed most of Europe where their lives certainly weren't in danger just so they could sponge off the British taxpayer and appease the collective guilt of the right-on soft-as-shit liberal twats. They're the ones that should be deported.

Hypothetically speaking, if there's a genuine humanitarian crisis then an adjacent country should help, but crises are usually short term and they can fuck off again not stay and ruin the country that was kind enough to give them short term safety.

There lies the difference. An EU member can go to any EU country to live and work. Normally after 3 months of unemployment there is a good chance you will be asked to fuck off.

It is rare but can and has happened. Sometimes it can be harder for an EU member in an EU country than someone from outside the EU.

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I've had my eye on you, a rising star on the corner, i would like to make you deputy leader of my organisation. Its a big responsibility, rule 1 attack quincy cuckold. 

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've had my eye on you, a rising star on the corner, i would like to make you deputy leader of my organisation. Its a big responsibility, rule 1 attack quincy cuckold. 

If you've you finished with last week's völkischer beobachter could you send it over?

17 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Forget all this Brexit shit IKTC, I wish I hadn't started it. Are you looking forward to the Chris Eubank Jr  v Renold Quinlan fight?  I am, nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing two Deleted punching the shit out of one another. Well I say that, but it would be even better if the brain damaged cunts were beating Rick to death, and taking 15 rounds to do it.

Edited by Rick_B

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget all this Brexit shit IKTC, I wish I hadn't started it. Are you looking forward to the Chris Eubank Jr  v Renold Quinlan fight?  I am, nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing two thick sambos punching the shit out of one another. Well I say that, but it would be even better if the brain damaged cunts were beating Rick to death, and taking 15 rounds to do it.

LOL, I'd buy a ticket for that.

23 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

While the vast majority of your comments have the moral compass of a cuntfart at Auschwitz, I cannot fault this one. 

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While the vast majority of your comments have the moral compass of a cuntfart at Auschwitz, I cannot fault this one. 

Sorry, what's a moral compass? Do boy scouts have them?

Those cunts are at it again. 

Security forces have evacuated an area around the Louvre museum in central Paris after reports a man was shot after he pulled out a machete and tried to attack an army patrol. 

A French soldier opened fire on and wounded the man, who was trying to enter the Louvre, local media reported. 

The man was wearing a backpack when he approached the soldiers who were patrolling the area as part security operation put in place after a spate of deadly terror attacks in France.

Those cunts are at it again. 

Security forces have evacuated an area around the Louvre museum in central Paris after reports a man was shot after he pulled out a machete and tried to attack an army patrol. 

A French soldier opened fire on and wounded the man, who was trying to enter the Louvre, local media reported. 

The man was wearing a backpack when he approached the soldiers who were patrolling the area as part security operation put in place after a spate of deadly terror attacks in France.

Fast Eddie, do you want to be called Reuters from now on?

16 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget all this Brexit shit IKTC, I wish I hadn't started it. Are you looking forward to the Chris Eubank Jr  v Renold Quinlan fight?  I am, nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing two Deleted punching the shit out of one another. Well I say that, but it would be even better if the brain damaged cunts were beating Rick to death, and taking 15 rounds to do it.

Do they have a TV in the cooler? That's where you'll be when Rick or Irma Grese of the corner see this. 

Edited by Rick_B

On 01/02/2017 at 9:25 PM, I know that Cunt said:

PS  Mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha fuck off Hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

101589118_Nigel_Farage_t_reacts_portal-l

Farage's body guard, on the left, is just starting to realise that some fucker has nicked his gun ?!