CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

18 minutes ago, Anon said:

I have a plan,  rule England from Paris. 

Dave davey has a plan he put together before he left but it's locked in a safe... see...and he didn't make a copy ...see...an tessy has the safe code..see...so no cunt has a clue what to do....tell ya blackadder couldn't write this stuff 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dave davey has a plan he put together before he left but it's locked in a safe... see...and he didn't make a copy ...see...an tessy has the safe code..see...so no cunt has a clue what to do....tell ya blackadder couldn't write this stuff 

Panzerknacker 

?  We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun...

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

?  We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun...

Don’t worry I have a plan, so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a fox that has just graduated for the university of cunning 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t worry I have a plan, so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a fox that has just graduated for the university of cunning 

Your cunning plan is cunning in its simplicity... Am I jumping the gun or are the words 'cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Edited by 'eavensabove
Mc

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your cunning plan is cunning in its simplicity... Am I jumping the gun or are the words 'cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

More likely to be "cunning stunt", eavens. 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, scotty said:

More likely to be "cunning stunt", eavens. 

I'd wager that he talks with a limp and he walks with a stutter. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I voted to Remain, not just for political reasons but because my Mother-in-law moved to Spain, and I want the bitch to stay there.

See EU later... 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

toIt's coming home. .....

Panzerknacker 

Should you perchance to have a drink in a pub with an English man, and He want's go, then I hope you realise that You'll have to leave too.  

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Should you perchance to have a drink in a pub with an English man, and He want's go, then I hope you realise that You'll have to leave too.  

I'd first ask him why he was leaving...was it because he heard there was  was maybe another bar down that dark unmarked road that possibly has similar fare with possibly the same standard for possibly the same price. .I'd tell him to fuk off with himself and order another pint and start eyeing up the hen party in the alcove 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd first ask him why he was leaving...was it because he heard there was  was maybe another bar down that dark unmarked road that possibly has similar fare with possibly the same standard for possibly the same price. .I'd tell him to fuk off with himself and order another pint and start eyeing up the hen party in the alcove 

Panzerknacker 

Not at The Brexit Tavern you couldn't.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

During your months-long absence a while ago, this is precisely what many of us had been hoping.

I'm happy to have been a disappointment to you. 

One of these days, just maybe perhaps, you'll post something of interest, though you've done little to demonstrate that you can. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sounds like a shit boozer. .does it have a flat roof? 

Panzerknacker 

Yes, courtesy of Kensington Council Cladding plc.