CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clive tydsley

Guest Roger cuntwing

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Shame on you all, I am sure that Punker's is ramrod straight.

11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Having been on or around this site since 2009 I will say that at least a couple of the present crop would have had their accounts removed from the corner as it was then and up to a couple of years ago. Certainly the cunts who seem to make nothing but sexual references to other people on here would have been sent packing, even at his very worst Meltdown Benny never sank anything like as low. Perhaps we could have a separate forum for these sexual deviants to scissor each other to their hearts content whilst the rest of us actually try to make a comment about and argue the actual subject of the nom.

Reported as instantly off topic. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

When you say separate forum I hope you mean a forum that has fuck all nothing to with CC.

That would be the ideal but sadly probably not an option.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reported as instantly off topic. 

I see your argument but TBH that covers pretty well all the posts in this nom. " Rule 10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed."

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Snatch said:

To be fair Bubs,her post was quite a few posts in and it wasn't the first one off topic.

TBH Bubbs does have a point. Yes it is ironic but he does have a point . People do though need to read rule 10 right the way through and also limit the attacking of the poster.

..  " Rule 10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed."

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

TBH Bubbs does have a point. Yes it is ironic but he does have a point . People do though need to read rule 10 right the way through and also limit the attacking of the poster.

..  " Rule 10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed."

There were other posts off topic before yours. It happens all the time anyway.

• 11 months later...
Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 16/11/2016 at 9:16 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Glenn Hoddle makes the shipping forecast sound like the best anecdote Peter Ustinov ever came up with.

How dare you. Hodd the Godd monotonally sending skippers into a coma?  Have some faith in the divine.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 15/11/2016 at 9:40 PM, Jean cuntwing said:

Nasal self know it all cunt. Sits there pontificating like he is the master of know it all football. Never been a coach or played in the game. Biased cunt has to mention Manchester United every time he commentates even if the North Pole played the South Pole he would get Manchester Utd in the commentary. Madly in love with Wayne Rooney, can't stop talking about him when he plays. You would think it was Rooney Utd v the rest of the world. When cunty tydsley commentates. Plus jobs for the boys . Hoddle the unbiased cunt ( old pals act ) who only thinks the best players for England are the Tottenham players. Do us a favour tyldsley FUCK RIGHT OFF you self pretentious CUNT

Right on Sir, he’s even got a Facebook profile of him walking on a beach with his missus. The Man United worshipping fool will have to support another side nowadays now United are dogshite. His screeching, clueless waffle drives me fucking mad. Great cunting Jiggery

39 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Right on Sir, he’s even got a Facebook profile of him walking on a beach with his missus. The Man United worshipping fool will have to support another side nowadays now United are dogshite. His screeching, clueless waffle drives me fucking mad. Great cunting Jiggery

Football is bent, gay, homosexual, the past-time of ragging sausage merchants, played by yobs and thickoids and watched by the likes of you. I hope England never qualify for another tournament but look forward to all the fans going to Russia and getting beaten to a pulp by organised packs of skin head, mafia backed thugs. Please tell me you're going? 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Football is bent, gay, homosexual, the past-time of ragging sausage merchants, played by yobs and thickoids and watched by the likes of you. I hope England never qualify for another tournament but look forward to all the fans going to Russia and getting beaten to a pulp by organised packs of skin head, mafia backed thugs. Please tell me you're going? 

Couldn't of put it better myself Stubbers. I am actually looking forward to any football violence in Russia in the hope that these knuckle dragging fuckwits will get trashed by said Russian thugs. The Police will beat the fuck out of anything that moves as well as an added bonus.

Any cunt that calls it The Beautiful Game needs to be fucking beaten to a pulp,the fucking arse butlers.

28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Couldn't of put it better myself Stubbers. I am actually looking forward to any football violence in Russia in the hope that these knuckle dragging fuckwits will get trashed by said Russian thugs. The Police will beat the fuck out of anything that moves as well as an added bonus.

Any cunt that calls it The Beautiful Game needs to be fucking beaten to a pulp,the fucking arse butlers.

I think the Russian cops will stand back a piss themselves as the blood flows especially after they tip off the neo nazi gangs where the pissed English wankers are drinking

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Arse butlers. Have a like 

11 hours ago, Snatch said:

All that, of course but surely you're overlooking the biggest mirth festival associated with this four yearly pile of whalecock: the 'England can do it this time' oratorio!

Thrown into even sharper relief by our Gaelic and Celtic bretheren's refusal to even turn up for qualifying and off the back of a couple 0-0 draws in meaningless matches where anyone in the squad without cerebral palsy and with their own plimsolls got a game, it's starting already.

The English media masturbating themselves into a crimson fountain over the square root of fuck all evidence that we are anything other than a shockingly inept bunch of hoofers who will be physically exhausted come next June.

Then there will be the inevitable deification of one member of the squad - Kane, at a guess this far out - who will be deemed irreplaceable and whose very urine samples are of national importance.

We will be riding high on a tsunami of chutzpa, hubris, social-media stoked optimism and 'however-many-years-of-hurt-it-is-now' wankeryfuck, right up until the third minute of game one, when Joe Hart comes out for a cross lobbed in by the Vanuatu full-back.......and chucks it into his own fucking net!

54 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

All that, of course but surely you're overlooking the biggest mirth festival associated with this four yearly pile of whalecock: the 'England can do it this time' oratorio!

Thrown into even sharper relief by our Gaelic and Celtic bretheren's refusal to even turn up for qualifying and off the back of a couple 0-0 draws in meaningless matches where anyone in the squad without cerebral palsy and with their own plimsolls got a game, it's starting already.

The English media masturbating themselves into a crimson fountain over the square root of fuck all evidence that we are anything other than a shockingly inept bunch of hoofers who will be physically exhausted come next June.

Then there will be the inevitable deification of one member of the squad - Kane, at a guess this far out - who will be deemed irreplaceable and whose very urine samples are of national importance.

We will be riding high on a tsunami of chutzpa, hubris, social-media stoked optimism and 'however-many-years-of-hurt-it-is-now' wankeryfuck, right up until the third minute of game one, when Joe Hart comes out for a cross lobbed in by the Vanuatu full-back.......and chucks it into his own fucking net!

They will probably be back home after the first two weeks to a heroes welcome. The term hero in my book does not apply to some mega rich prima Donna who is "proud to play for their country" at the right price. 

Cunts the fucking lot of them and I hope they lose badly, the cunts. 

What's even worse are the fans you see on TV crying about it. Grow a pair you bunch of homos. I'm sure the players won't be crying when they get their paycheck.