CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny dyer writing his own scripts

Eric Cuntman

I am forced to regularly watch Eastbenders and have noticed that Dyer is coming out with dialogue that no professional scriptwriter would possibly conceive of. Cockney rhyming slang is of course annoying anyway, but this self appreciating plastic hard cunt seems to be inventing his own. "Leave it aht you string" what the fuck is string supposed to mean? String of beads:- special needs perhaps. Anyway he comes out with this shit so frequently that I can only assume he joined up on the proviso that he is allowed to partly write his own dialogue and wear his own stupid fucking clothes. Tight shirts, waistcoats and winklepickers for fucks sake. The other night a female customer in his "boozah" requested a drink and he came out with the legend, " okey cokey treacle, let's get you a booze" (rub hands, shuffle feet). If any eastend landlord acted this way he would be dragged into an alleyway and soundly crowbarred by any former members of the ICF Who were present. Let's just stick to real actors following the scripts they are given and stop pandering to cunts like him who are only famous because they were in a couple of half decent hooligan films playing stereotype wankers.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am forced to regularly watch Eastbenders and have noticed that Dyer is coming out with dialogue that no professional scriptwriter would possibly conceive of. Cockney rhyming slang is of course annoying anyway, but this self appreciating plastic hard cunt seems to be inventing his own. "Leave it aht you string" what the fuck is string supposed to mean? String of beads:- special needs perhaps. Anyway he comes out with this shit so frequently that I can only assume he joined up on the proviso that he is allowed to partly write his own dialogue and wear his own stupid fucking clothes. Tight shirts, waistcoats and winklepickers for fucks sake. The other night a female customer in his "boozah" requested a drink and he came out with the legend, " okey cokey treacle, let's get you a booze" (rub hands, shuffle feet). If any eastend landlord acted this way he would be dragged into an alleyway and soundly crowbarred by any former members of the ICF Who were present. Let's just stick to real actors following the scripts they are given and stop pandering to cunts like him who are only famous because they were in a couple of half decent hooligan films playing stereotype wankers.

Okey cokey on this treacle.

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he called my Missus a "treacle" he'd no longer have the ability to eat treacle sandwiches... and then when she'd finished with him, I'd mullah the cunt for being, well, for being Danny Dyer for a start.

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't know anyone who actually likes poor Danny. Including myself. He's just some chubby faced twat who has nothing going for him other than an extremely fake accent that spackers love. It's no surprise he got a job on Eastendturds.

If you watch football factory with the commentary on, he is constantly slapping himself on the back, referring to himself as a propah movie star etc. if you want to see what a monumental fairy he actually is, there are a couple of episodes of " most dangerous men where he genuinely shits his Calvins and refuses to stay at the featured hard mans house because the bloke in question has received an anonymous threat. If someone really has intentions of fucking you over they don't write you a letter announcing their intentions. Dyer is a complete plastic cunt and he walks like a gay carpet fitter with piles.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps Mattel could bring out a Dyer action figure, pull the string and it starts talking bollocks. They could call it " my little cockney" 

absolutely no one talks like that in the east end, bar none. Anyway, pull your smother down, I can see your aris, you dry lunch

54 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If he called my Missus a "treacle" he'd no longer have the ability to eat treacle sandwiches... and then when she'd finished with him, I'd mullah the cunt for being, well, for being Danny Dyer for a start.

Paddy Docherty had such a low opinion of him and made him sleep in a touring caravan on his driveway rather than allow him to stay in his own static palace, pity he didn't string him up from the horse shed rafters and use him as a heavy bag.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yoo 'avin a bubble? Fer faaaaak sake!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you watch football factory with the commentary on, he is constantly slapping himself on the back, referring to himself as a propah movie star etc. if you want to see what a monumental fairy he actually is, there are a couple of episodes of " most dangerous men where he genuinely shits his Calvins and refuses to stay at the featured hard mans house because the bloke in question has received an anonymous threat. If someone really has intentions of fucking you over they don't write you a letter announcing their intentions. Dyer is a complete plastic cunt and he walks like a gay carpet fitter with piles.

What like Mr Humphries on Are you being served? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reminds me of that episode of 'Extras' where Ross Kemp is telling everyone what a hard bastard he is and was in the SAS. Vinnie Jones is filming next door and hears that Kemp reckons he'd kick the shit out of him. Jones confronts him and Kemp shits  himself. I know it's only fiction but I can imagine DD being like it. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Reminds me of that episode of 'Extras' where Ross Kemp is telling everyone what a hard bastard he is and was in the SAS. Vinnie Jones is filming next door and hears that Kemp reckons he'd kick the shit out of him. Jones confronts him and Kemp shits  himself. I know it's only fiction but I can imagine DD being like it. 

Best ever episode of extras. I recall Wolf on Gladiators shitting it from Vinnie Jones on a celeb special. Dunno if it was real but suspect it may have been.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

John Inman would fuck up Dyer good an propah!

Stephen fucking Hawking would probably beat Dyer in a fight. Just run over his legs so the annoying twat cant do a runner and go full Schumacher on him when he's immobilized...

That'd be a good veggie race, actually. Hawking's got years of experience driving that chair, but Schumacher knows how to hit an apex like a pro. I'd pay cash to see that.