CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny dyer writing his own scripts

Eric Cuntman

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reminds me of that episode of 'Extras' where Ross Kemp is telling everyone what a hard bastard he is and was in the SAS. Vinnie Jones is filming next door and hears that Kemp reckons he'd kick the shit out of him. Jones confronts him and Kemp shits  himself. I know it's only fiction but I can imagine DD being like it. 

They're all wimps compared to Slaphead Statham. Vinnie would have crushed him in his earlier years, but he's getting on a bit now.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

They're all wimps compared to Slaphead Statham. Vinnie would have crushed him in his earlier years, but he's getting on a bit now.

I've seen many so called 'Ard men' who go around threatening people and acting the bollocks and get away with it because nobody has the bottle to front them. Since I've yet to see Mr Jones in action I'll reserve judgement.  Jones v Reed in his younger day would have been interesting.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen many so called 'Ard men' who go around threatening people and acting the bollocks and get away with it because nobody has the bottle to front them. Since I've yet to see Mr Jones in action I'll reserve judgement.  Jones v Reed in his younger day would have been interesting.

Already happened. Not very interesting.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/1973560483F2d77_1534/REED v. JONES

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you mean Ollie reed he was a cunt. Henry Cooper had a small non speaking part in a period drama where he had to have a little gentlemans punch up with Ollies character. Reed decided to really crack Cooper on the chin and was put through the front of an Edwardian sideboard and sat on his arse with his tongue hanging out for 5 minutes. If you're looking for a real screen hard man check out William Scully. He was in Love,honour and obey with ray winstone. Winner of the QGM whilst serving with the SAS in Middle East and would probably see off Jones, statham etc in one sitting.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you mean Ollie reed he was a cunt. Henry Cooper had a small non speaking part in a period drama where he had to have a little gentlemans punch up with Ollies character. Reed decided to really crack Cooper on the chin and was put through the front of an Edwardian sideboard and sat on his arse with his tongue hanging out for 5 minutes. If you're looking for a real screen hard man check out William Scully. He was in Love,honour and obey with ray winstone. Winner of the QGM whilst serving with the SAS in Middle East and would probably see off Jones, statham etc in one sitting.

Yeah but we're talking about no holds barred fighting , not the queensberry rules. 

Reg Gutteridge the legendary boxing journalist told a story abut the time he and Terry Downes were having a drink in Sonny Liston's nightclub in Vegas. Downes who was the current Middleweight world champion was smoking a cigar when Liston told him to put it out as he hadn't got his permission to smoke or he'd kill him. Downes told him that in a ring Liston would kill him but if they stepped outside only he would be coming back in and not Liston. According to Gutteridge Liston bottled it. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah but we're talking about no holds barred fighting , not the queensberry rules. 

Reg Gutteridge the legendary boxing journalist told a story abut the time he and Terry Downes were having a drink in Sonny Liston's nightclub in Vegas. Downes who was the current Middleweight world champion was smoking a cigar when Liston told him to put it out as he hadn't got his permission to smoke or he'd kill him. Downes told him that in a ring Liston would kill him but if they stepped outside only he would be coming back in and not Liston. According to Gutteridge Liston bottled it. 

I got Terry Downes autograph when I was about twelve. On holiday with parents and he was in a small restaurant called the frigate in Holland on sea near Clacton in Essex. Biggest loudmouth abusive drunk I have ever seen. Blathering on about being the outright winner of Lonsdale belt, cunting off the waiter. Was ok to us kids but my dad fucked off outside to have a moan about him to the chef. Apparently the owner has known him a while and comped him because he brought in a few punters.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got Terry Downes autograph when I was about twelve. On holiday with parents and he was in a small restaurant called the frigate in Holland on sea near Clacton in Essex. Biggest loudmouth abusive drunk I have ever seen. Blathering on about being the outright winner of Lonsdale belt, cunting off the waiter. Was ok to us kids but my dad fucked off outside to have a moan about him to the chef. Apparently the owner has known him a while and comped him because he brought in a few punters.

Very shrewd business man. Invested most of his money and property. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Charles Hawtrey would sort that cunt Vinnie Jones out. If he was any sort of man he would have played rugby not the sport of mincers.......and irons. That "Awooga" shouting gay boys brother John Fashanu was another cunt who thought he was hard (Probably just hard for Justines arse). Tenuous link with Vinnie and Gladiators.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Charles Hawtrey would sort that cunt Vinnie Jones out. If he was any sort of man he would have played rugby not the sport of mincers.......and irons. That "Awooga" shouting gay boys brother John Fashanu was another cunt who thought he was hard (Probably just hard for Justines arse). Tenuous link with Vinnie and Gladiators.

Speaking of irons, you just reminded me of another reason to hate Dyer, he is a filthy snot gobbling, chim chiminey fucking west ham cunt. My one regret from my B Mob days is we never got a crack at the legendary ICF. Most of them have made a fortune writing fiction about it all, went downhill after Bill Gardner got put away.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Garth Crooks was another Rupert footballer though wasn't he. I seem to remember Justin Fashanu   Lynched himself.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Garth Crooks was another Rupert footballer though wasn't he. I seem to remember Justin Fashanu   Lynched himself.

After having a taste of Betties Hot Pot. Julie Goodyear was his only friend who was female.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Danny Dyer is Britain's equivalent of Steven Segal: when you see a film has him in it you know it's going to be shit.

The only good film this cunt has ever been in is Human Traffic.

The made up rhyming slang nonsense is an Eastenders thing, Frank butcher used to do it too.

1 minute ago, deebom said:

The only good film this cunt has ever been in is Human Traffic.

The made up rhyming slang nonsense is an Eastenders thing, Frank butcher used to do it too.

Severance has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Can't honestly think of any other movie I've seen him in. Where the hell did this bastard come from, anyway? I swear he just appeared one day and was automatically famous.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Severance has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Can't honestly think of any other movie I've seen him in. Where the hell did this bastard come from, anyway? I swear he just appeared one day and was automatically famous.

Teenage part in a decentish film called borstal boy I think, might have been traffic as someone else just mentioned. I like football factory, but only because Frank Harper was in it, and the legendary Dudley Sutton.