CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

women who wear PJ'S in public

Eddie

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I take it you've never had the misfortune of visiting Newport? Fuck me, it's awful. And would make Dartford look like Monaco. 

Enjoy:

It's a shame that at the 22 second mark one of Wales famous Tornados didn't turn the bus over and flatten the rapping cunt. Then again maybe it did,I never got past 22 seconds.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Actually I do look good in my spider man pj's, as long as I've not wet myself or am in a state of excitement. 

If you get in a state of excitement visiting Dartford you really need to have a word with yourself. Don't visit Erith,you'll multi orgasm.

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking cock teasing slags. If they insist on venturing out in public in their nightwear it should be teddies and thongs only.

Won't the cock peck them?

Guest I know that Cunt
On 21/11/2016 at 1:45 PM, Eddie said:

I noticed a troglodyte pushing a pram containing a mini chav this morning, whilst dressed in her pajamas.Sporting the obligatory fake UGGS and a fag on the go. The kid looked like it had not seen a flannel in weeks and was covered in snot. This did not seem to bother the urchin as he was tucking into breakfast, a giant bag of monster munch. Have these aggressive looking fat cunts lost the ability to change out of their night clothes before leaving the house? is there no shame left in these fucking over breeding leeches? 

Has anyone got a flame thrower for sale?

But Eddie, you didn't say why you were in Cymbran

37 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

But Eddie, you didn't say why you were in Cymbran

I should've known you'd be along, you stupid, boring fuckwit. This joke had been done, much better, by yours truly. You're basically a tragic cross between Punkape and Withers, both of whom have far more class, intelligence and humour than you.

I've noticed you trying to dig Ape out on another nom, succeeding only in making yourself look like even more of an inbred spaz. 

Fuck off, you tedious little shit. 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I should've known you'd be along, you stupid, boring fuckwit. This joke had been done, much better, by yours truly. You're basically a tragic cross between Punkape and Withers, both of whom have far more class, intelligence and humour than you.

I've noticed you trying to dig Ape out on another nom, succeeding only in making yourself look like even more of an inbred spaz. 

Fuck off, you tedious little shit. 

Cheers mate. Fair play for trying to help your bum buddy, but I actually I feel sorry for Apeshit, I do honestly, he's even more dumb than yourself and that's saying a fucking lot. He starts these little battles and I have to swat him like the annoying gnat he is. Sadly it makes me look bad but he doesn't seem to know when he's beaten. 

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Cheers mate. Fair play for trying to help your bum buddy, but I actually I feel sorry for Apeshit, I do honestly, he's even more dumb than yourself and that's saying a fucking lot. He starts these little battles and I have to swat him like the annoying gnat he is. Sadly it makes me look bad but he doesn't seem to know when he's beaten. 

Yeah, you are a fucking savage. The way you ruthlessly posted the words "boo hoo" and a photo of a crying baby really took me to pieces. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I lived around Bexley, Welling for most of my formative years so I'm familiar with this part of Kent. Visited a relative in sidcup not long ago and it still seems much nicer than the Essex chav nest I currently reside.

Me too,Bexleyheath,Welling,even Woolwich back in the late 70's/early 80's before it turned into the Bronx. Used to hang out with some cunts from Sidcup in the late 80's.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I saw a fat woman yesterday. She was so overweight that her spine had basically given up, and she had an advanced case of lordosis in her lower back. She was basically leaning forwards at the waist, and relied on two sticks to get about. She had basically become a four-legged saddle-backed animal of sorts. Naturally I saw her heading for a stack of muffins. She had that telltale fat person smell and had one of those burned-in perms that women had in the '80s. I feel sorry for her husband, who probably married a slip of a thing and slowly watched her bloat out, too polite to say anything.

Its ma thyroid glaaaaand! 

13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Me too,Bexleyheath,Welling,even Woolwich back in the late 70's/early 80's before it turned into the Bronx. Used to hang out with some cunts from Sidcup in the late 80's.

My school was hurstmere so I probably know some of those cunts, maybe some of the Lewis clan? My nan lived in burrage road in woolwich and I spent many happy weekends breaking into the old arsenal compound. There was a really rough pub called The Lord Raglan at the bottom of Burrage road and plumstead common at the top of the hill. Are you a charlton boy?

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Spent the majority of my childhood playing in danson park. That's changed quite a bit, the mansion house has been fully restored and now open to public, used to swim to the little island in the middle of the lake, remember danson swimming pool before they demolished it, lack of use, everybody started going to crook log lido when they built the water slides.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My school was hurstmere so I probably know some of those cunts, maybe some of the Lewis clan? My nan lived in burrage road in woolwich and I spent many happy weekends breaking into the old arsenal compound. There was a really rough pub called The Lord Raglan at the bottom of Burrage road and plumstead common at the top of the hill. Are you a charlton boy?

Hate to disappoint you Eric but I fucking detest football. Used to hang around Danson Park as well,alot of times with a few tins of beer and some mates after the pubs shut. Remember The Lord Raglan but never went in there.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Hate to disappoint you Eric but I fucking detest football. Used to hang around Danson Park as well,alot of times with a few tins of beer and some mates after the pubs shut. Remember The Lord Raglan but never went in there.

Yep, the rock gardens were the place to be for underage drinking.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep, the rock gardens were the place to be for underage drinking.

I was already of legal age,just that the fucking pubs shut at 11pm with no lock in.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The British Movement used to hire out the hall at the top of Welling library once a month for meetings, hotbed of white supremacy Welling.

They used to have a shop in Welling as well. Fucking idiots.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, Eddie said:

I noticed a troglodyte pushing a pram containing a mini chav this morning, whilst dressed in her pajamas.Sporting the obligatory fake UGGS and a fag on the go. The kid looked like it had not seen a flannel in weeks and was covered in snot. This did not seem to bother the urchin as he was tucking into breakfast, a giant bag of monster munch. Have these aggressive looking fat cunts lost the ability to change out of their night clothes before leaving the house? is there no shame left in these fucking over breeding leeches? 

Has anyone got a flame thrower for sale?

I saw a guy in a Dora the Explorer onesy down the pub. Looked a right cuntbag, but he could play darts like Eric fucking Bristow.