CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thomas Mair

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So this dozy useless cunt has been found guilty of murdering Jo Cox MP. He will doubtless be locked away until he dies, fed and watered, all the luxuries, no worries apart from Big Ern looking to slide something up him .. A good case for the rope.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

An hour to reach the verdict?

There must have been a queue for the nibbles and the caffetiere in the jury room.

Thought that it was 90 minutes.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

So this dozy useless cunt has been found guilty of murdering Jo Cox MP. He will doubtless be locked away until he dies, fed and watered, all the luxuries, no worries apart from Big Ern looking to slide something up him .. A good case for the rope.

He'll be out in 15 with good behaviour.

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

He'll be out in 15 with good behaviour.

Lifers can be walking the streets in 6-8 years. What a world we live in. You can do a 12 stretch for armed robbery. Fuck me, you can get 4 years for selling fake passports on tinterweb. I know someone who did !! He'll probably do the lot as it was so high profile.

I strongly advise anyone planning a murder, and wants to avoid a big stretch, to do it to some lowlife no-one cares about. Deco or Snatch will do. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Lifers can be walking the streets in 6-8 years. What a world we live in. You can do a 12 stretch for armed robbery. Fuck me, you can get 4 years for selling fake passports on tinterweb. I know someone who did !! He'll probably do the lot as it was so high profile.

I strongly advise anyone planning a murder, and wants to avoid a big stretch, to do it to some lowlife no-one cares about. Deco or Snatch will do. 

Cant we kill frank?

34 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Then who would I go drinking and whoring with when I'm in London ? Suggestions on a postcard please.

Go with Punkape. I'm sure he will show you the best places to get your arse reamed.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Then who would I go drinking and whoring with when I'm in London ? Suggestions on a postcard please.

Punkape? You fucking arse bandit.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fucking two-bob Brehvik

Not even 2 bob, he can't manage the "I am more famous than all of you" smirk that the fat blonde cunt had, nevermind the weapons..

5 female relatives, 4 house bricks, 3 kitchen forks, 2 speed peelers and 1 room....

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not even 2 bob, he can't manage the "I am more famous than all of you" smirk that the fat blonde cunt had, nevermind the weapons..

5 female relatives, 4 house bricks, 3 kitchen forks, 2 speed peelers and 1 room....

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love sent to me......

Guest Lady Penelope

Interesting looking through the various newssites this morning that he is relegated to a footnote in most of them.

A look at one photo of his kitchen revealed that he seemed to live on a diet of baked beans, canned strawberries and tinned condensed milk.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Interesting looking through the various newssites this morning that he is relegated to a footnote in most of them.

A look at one photo of his kitchen revealed that he seemed to live on a diet of baked beans, canned strawberries and tinned condensed milk.

..and what, the fuck, is wrong with that?

Us kids of the 70s were brought up on that, soda streams, spangles, bar six, vesta curries, Shandy Bass....

Guest Lady Penelope
51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and what, the fuck, is wrong with that?

Us kids of the 70s were brought up on that, soda streams, spangles, bar six, vesta curries, Shandy Bass....

Didn't have soda streams or vesta curries in the 50s or early 60s and we had tinned pineapple.

On 23 November 2016 at 0:42 PM, Lady Penelope said:

Just put him in the same same cell as the black Islamic sock puppets who murdered cpl Lee Rigby. They can all kill each other and we won't have to foot the bill for keeping any of the scum alive.