CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What The Papers Say

Wolfie

Legal fucking aid. My idea of legal fucking aid is getting the taxpayer to provide the bullets for shooting the cunts we find guilty. Starting with celebrities, politicians, ex politicians, future politicians, judges and puffs. And social workers. And Johnny Foreigners who are nsughty

And Spunkape.

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

Legal fucking aid. My idea of legal fucking aid is getting the taxpayer to provide the bullets for shooting the cunts we find guilty. Starting with celebrities, politicians, ex politicians, future politicians, judges and puffs. And social workers. And Johnny Foreigners who are nsughty

And Spunkape.

I think de Cunti ticks many of those boxes. Thank God he doesn't look like a serial killer in the third photo down.

Guest I know that Cunt
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet Punkers has that pic of him bare-chested on his bedroom wall.

But do you have a pic of Punkers bare chested on your bedroom wall?

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Manky said:

And Spunkape.

Don't forget bankers, investment cunts, insurance industry bastards, grassing fucking snakes, nonces, and frank.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't forget bankers, investment cunts, insurance industry bastards, grassing fucking snakes, nonces, and frank.  

No, indeed. Don't forget any of them. And Lenny Henry. Mustn't forget that unfunny cunt.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

And cunts like yourself from Cheetham Hill who parade about on Canal st....

lol.

If I had a choice of winning the lottery and watching you getting your face drilled out with a rusty, blunt masonry drill and the holes filled with Aqua Regia, I would ring Camelot and tell them to stuff their 6 million quid.

I couldn't live in Cheetham Hill because I like bacon butties.

I don't go down Canal Street because I don't swallow pork swords.

Fuck off you cretinous oaf.

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, Manky said:

If I had a choice of winning the lottery and watching you getting your face drilled out with a rusty, blunt masonry drill and the holes filled with Aqua Regia, I would ring Camelot and tell them to stuff their 6 million quid.

I don't go down Canal Street because I don't swallow pork swords.

Fuck off you cretinous oaf.

Punker's will be in Canal Street this afternoon cruising after the twinks.

Guest Lady Penelope
49 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have only been to Cheetham Hill once which was back in 1999 I think. My memories of the place is a huge abandoned and derelict church and a eastern style baazar in a building that had, had a huge part of the front knocked out of the front of it (with nothing seemingly in place to stop the brickwork higher up from collapsing) with the opening filled with stalls open to the street. Looking at the local obviously mostly muslim population I was not suprised that the building inspectors had not dared to condemn this weakened structure.

7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Punker's will be in Canal Street this afternoon cruising after the twinks.

I would prefer it if he was in the canal suffering from hypothermia and deadness.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

I have only been to Cheetham Hill once which was back in 1999 I thin. My memories of the place is a huge abandoned and derelict church and a eastern style baazar in a building that had, had a huge part of the front knocked out of the front of it (with nothing seemingly in place to stop the brickwork higher up from collapsing) with the opening  filled with stalls open to the street. Looking at the local obviously mostly muslim population I was not suprised that the building inspectors had not dared to condemn this weakened structure.

That used to be a cinema. Called The Temple, I believe. People from the area always used to like it but all the pubs have gone and there isn't much left for the non Muslims although it is only a couple of miles from the City Centre. More mosques than churches and no decent chippies.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

That used to be a cinema. Called The Temple, I believe. People from the area always used to like it but all the pubs have gone and there isn't much left for the non Muslims although it is only a couple of miles from the City Centre. More mosques than churches and no decent chippies.

I just felt like an intruder, it felt odd at the time as I had been in predominantly west indian, jewish and sikh/hindu areas before and never sensed such a feeling of hostility.

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I just felt like an intruder, it felt odd at the time as I had been in predominantly west indian, jewish and sikh/hindu areas before and never sensed such a feeling of hostility.

I have been to worse places. Not many but a few worse. The main Jewish school in Manchester is there, (it used to be a Jewish area) and it is also the counterfeit capital of the UK. And it is home to Strangeways (HMP Manchester)