CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soup strainers

Neil

1 minute ago, Chip from the states said:

Go big blu lol see how easy it was to fool yuo. Yuo dumb bastard. Roadkill was onto me like a cunt. Couldn't shake him off. That's how you can tell a faggot.

Sexual orientation had nothing to do with it. Your writing style is woefully familiar despite your nursery level attempts to disguise it with all that yank crap. Posting times are similar, too. And you started the new ID way too early after you ended the Extremecunt one. Very sloppy.

Guest Chip from the states
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sexual orientation had nothing to do with it. Your writing style is woefully familiar despite your nursery level attempts to disguise it with all that yank crap. Posting times are similar, too. And you started the new ID way too early after you ended the Extremecunt one. Very sloppy.

Fuckin sport lol. Nite peeps.

Fuckin sport loooooooooool

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Explain.

He manipulated uneducated, easily fooled automatons into a global conflict which cost those people everything, and ushered in the nuclear arms race, and left the world on the brink of total annihilation which holds true still.  I think that if anything, Neil ever so subtly understated the obvious....which make him a cunt, as well.  

Fuck off Neil, come to the point, already! 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He manipulated uneducated, easily fooled automatons into a global conflict which cost those people everything, and ushered in the nuclear arms race, and left the world on the brink of total annihilation which holds true still.  I think that if anything, Neil ever so subtly understated the obvious....which make him a cunt, as well.  

Fuck off Neil, come to the point, already! 

Neil is a sofa loving Zionist apologist and his name will go on the list

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah... that's a flipped image.

If it was flipped, the swastika would be reversed - which it wasn't. Don't blame me if one of your crayon-wielding fag art deviant chums can't tell their left from their right.

south-park-cartman-hitler.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If it was flipped, the swastika would be reversed - which it wasn't. Don't blame me if one of your crayon-wielding fag art deviant chums can't tell their left from their right.

south-park-cartman-hitler.jpg

It's my two things vs your one, Cunty. Accept defeat like a gentleman. They would have made it so that the swastika was reversed in order for it to be allowed to air in some of the more sensitive countries. Then some OCD autistic cunt would have noticed the backwards swastika and had a wobbler - just like you did - and flipped it.

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Accept defeat...

You seem to be labouring under several misapprehensions here:

1) That this is some sort of a game. This isn't a motherfucking game.

2) That you have “won” this game. You haven't. This is how the South Park episode was filmed. (Pink Eye, Season 1 Episode 7.)

3) That I am ever mistaken.

Now, off you fuck and chat with Eric about cigars, and don't ever presume to try to correct me again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

2) That you have “won” this game. You haven't. This is how the South Park episode was filmed. (Pink Eye, Season 1 Episode 7.)

Now, off you fuck and chat with Eric about cigars, and don't ever presume to try to correct me again.

Ooooh, handbags.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Uh huh. And how do you explain the hair being parted on the correct side in the "wrong" version also. You are mistaken and you are a damned ignorant buffoon, sir. Good day.

59 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They would have made it so that the swastika was reversed in order for it to be allowed to air in some of the more sensitive countries. 

Utter fucking bollocks. In fact, here are some excerpts from the episode as it actually aired in Germany.

You just keep right on digging, though, anything that distracts you from creating any more "art" has some upside at least.

• Like 1

Just now, ratcum said:

Imagine if Goebbels had opened a gerbil shop in Gorbals and pimped a few girls from there too.

Gerbil pimping isn't a very lucrative buisness. I tried it back in '73. Invested my entire life savings in a shop and spent four years barely breaking even. See, people would never want a gerbil after someone else had used it so the expenses were sky high.