CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HMRCunts

colonelkurtz

Thousands of low income families with a disabled child were paid too little in tax credits after data was not shared between authorities.
So - wait for it - a 'lack of communication' [ yes , that old chestnut]  between DWP and HMRC means they won't be repaying all the 
amount due only the previous tax year - although if it was an overpayment the fucking arsewipes would be like shit off a shovel demanding a refund
of all the years affected. Although here's the real fucking peach ,  the cunts declare it's 'up to the individual' to make sure they claim the right
amount . Are they fucking serious ! .... has ANYONE ever managed to speak to/make contact with ANYONE to discuss ANYTHING 
at HMRC ever ?  [ apart from of course offshore account tax relief ]

• Like 2

This lack of integrity is endemic in the public sector. I bet they have teams of advisors to tell them how  to maximise their taxpayer funded pensions though.

If you have a choice between a simple system and and a complicated one, lose the simple option. That way you can cover up your incompetence with bullshit and fuck over the little person every time.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

This lack of integrity is endemic in the public sector. I bet they have teams of advisors to tell them how  to maximise their taxpayer funded pensions though.

If you have a choice between a simple system and and a complicated one, lose the simple option. That way you can cover up your incompetence with bullshit and fuck over the little person every time.

We have this strange value added tax idea, expensive to administer (jobs for the boys) and full of temptations to defraud .. it came in when we joined the EEC (now EU).

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 26/11/2016 at 11:25 AM, Lady Penelope said:

We have this strange value added tax idea, expensive to administer (jobs for the boys) and full of temptations to defraud .. it came in when we joined the EEC (now EU).

We had purchase tax at 33% from the 1940s which would vary up to 100% depending on the luxuriousness of the goods. It was applied at the point of manufacture not sale. So it may not have been VAT, but it was a similar idea to screw over the consumer. You cant blame all bad ideas on Europe, just most of them!

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

We had purchase tax at 33% from the 1940s which would vary up to 100% depending on the luxuriousness of the goods. It was applied at the point of manufacture not sale. So it may not have been VAT, but it was a similar idea to screw over the consumer. You cant blame all bad ideas on Europe, just most of them!

It was a whole lot easier to deal than was VAT with if you were a small business as I was prior to escaping to British Rail.

On 26/11/2016 at 11:12 AM, Manky said:

I do absolutely fuck all, all day, every day. They're paying me a fortune out of your tax money, and I spend the majority of my time at work using the free WiFi to post on here and call you a northern fucking cunt. Merry Christmas.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I do absolutely fuck all, all day, every day. They're paying me a fortune out of your tax money, and I spend the majority of my time at work using the free WiFi to post on here and call you a northern fucking cunt. Merry Christmas.

I bet you are fucking busy on your days off.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is lack of integrity writ large. I bet you are a manager too, promoted to a level of your incompetence. Unloved,unwanted and unable

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Me too, but I'm not public sector.

On 26/11/2016 at 10:23 AM, colonelkurtz said:

Thousands of low income families with a disabled child were paid too little in tax credits after data was not shared between authorities.
So - wait for it - a 'lack of communication' [ yes , that old chestnut]  between DWP and HMRC means they won't be repaying all the 
amount due only the previous tax year - although if it was an overpayment the fucking arsewipes would be like shit off a shovel demanding a refund
of all the years affected. Although here's the real fucking peach ,  the cunts declare it's 'up to the individual' to make sure they claim the right
amount . Are they fucking serious ! .... has ANYONE ever managed to speak to/make contact with ANYONE to discuss ANYTHING 
at HMRC ever ?  [ apart from of course offshore account tax relief ]

None of this is any of your business.