CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Pokémon

Cuntybaws

On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Or, more accurately, Racist Pakémon. Posters and stickers are appearing all over London in a hilarious, er, I mean highly-offensive parody of the loveable Japanese cartoon scamps.

Have you been up to the Smoke recently, Ed?

pakemon.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

I was in London but only looking for Decs, Quincy and Bill. I found Quincy sleeping rough. Poor cunt stank.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Or, more accurately, Racist Pakémon. Posters and stickers are appearing all over London in a hilarious, er, I mean highly-offensive parody of the loveable Japanese cartoon scamps.

Have you been up to the Smoke recently, Ed?

pakemon.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

Why is the word racist included in the title of this thread? These posters are providing invaluable public safety information and we can only hope that these particular   Bill Stickers will not be prosecuted.

51 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Because they are racist.

So are these extremist radicals that want to destroy everything non Islamic. This isn't really an issue pertinent to race. More about irrational hatred unconnected to ethnicity and fuelled by a small number of intelligent manipulators controlling a larger number of unintelligent sheep looking for a cause.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Why is this nominated as a cunt? I think it's fucking brilliant and will now give me something to do in London rather than visit museums like a fucking tourist or get ripped off by one of the thousand Christmas markets that have appeared in the last two weeks.

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Why is this nominated as a cunt? I think it's fucking brilliant and will now give me something to do in London rather than visit museums like a fucking tourist or get ripped off by one of the thousand Christmas markets that have appeared in the last two weeks.

Take some photos if you find any more good ones.

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hyperlinks within a comment? You really are fucked up CB. Take a sabbatical. Take a bath

There would have been more, but some of the old classics have completely disappeared. I suspect that there might be some revisionist biscuit deniers on the admin team.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There would have been more, but some of the old classics have completely disappeared. I suspect that there might be some revisionist biscuit deniers on the admin team.

I know what you mean. I've been airbru                                                        

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've had a look through the archives to take a look at some old posts by some of the corners legends (conspicuously absent at present) and have concluded that they are still churning out the same tired playground abuse that they were polluting the site with in 2014.

There is (was) actually a genuinely racist example on my much-loved "List of Shit Pokémon". At number 3, after Mister Mime and Ditto, came Jynx. These days Jynx is portrayed as a sort of insipidly lilac shade of purple, but the original version was as black as Serena Williams' lower intestine.

183px-124Jynx_OS_anime.png

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I know what you mean. I've been airbru                                                        

And you've been Johnny Alpha too, but have now morphed back to rattiness. I assume you are trying to avoid detection by 'the norms'.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And you've been Johnny Alpha too, but have now morphed back to rattiness. I assume you are trying to avoid detection by 'the norms'.

He stole that avatar from me. When T2 is released I'm switching back to Begbie, then you'll see some fuckin' weapons grade aggro.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There is (was) actually a genuinely racist example on my much-loved "List of Shit Pokémon". At number 3, after Mister Mime and Ditto, came Jynx. These days Jynx is portrayed as a sort of insipidly lilac shade of purple, but the original version was as black as Serena Williams' lower intestine.

jynx.jpg

Is that the bird that sucked off Hugh Grant in a car?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

183px-124Jynx_OS_anime.png

They did the same to Mr. Popo from a cartoon called Dragon Ball as well.

180?cb=20100513232407

It's because black skin is how Japanese culture always imagined genies or something. When the shows are translated to English the characters skin tones are changed as well to conform to western standards.