CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Northern Norovirus.

Witheredscrote

So the Norovirus bug has returned with the onset of winter, and where? the North East of England. The PHE & NHS are asking the  cunts up there to take extra care with their personal hygiene. Fucking good luck with that then. Most of them sit in their outside bogs eating filthy fish and chips. These disgusting arsewipes all deserve the screaming shits.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

So the Norovirus bug has returned with the onset of winter, and where? the North East of England. The PHE & NHS are asking the  cunts up there to take extra care with their personal hygiene. Fucking good luck with that then. Most of them sit in their outside bogs eating filthy fish and chips. These disgusting arsewipes all deserve the screaming shits.

It's speaks volumes that they have to be asked to take extra care with their personal hygiene.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Guess I'll take a bath this month, but don't come crying to me when Scotland arrives pissed on your doorstep at four in the morning because you all made us waste time washing.

Scotland is already here. They have occupied our shop doorways, bus shelters and congregate around off licences where Buckfast is available. Some have been here since the 80's and can be found at wembley stadium looking for Kenny Dalgleish.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Does this mean people are expected to wash their bits between casual shags?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes it certainly  does. Fucking northern monkeys spreading their diseases. It simply isn't allowed here in France.

It's going to be a long, cold winter, methinks. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Burn a few infected northerners and keep warm.

I've already purchased a healthy quantity of coal for the fireplace. In the spring I'll hire frank to sweep the chimney. Always a good laugh watching the gay drunk cunt fall on his head. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Canadian geese are known to transmit chlamydiosis to humans during intercourse.

Penicillin will clear that right up. At least the monkeys are left alone, we all know the gift they give. 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Scotland is already here. They have occupied our shop doorways, bus shelters and congregate around off licences where Buckfast is available. Some have been here since the 80's and can be found at wembley stadium looking for Kenny Dalgleish.

I've seen them on park benches with bottles of liquor shouting things like "You all right?  You all right?  auch! Ahm all reet yah nae worry 'boot me. Aahm all reet hen."  They won't buy any lucky heather off me the tight bastards.  

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's speaks volumes that they have to be asked to take extra care with their personal hygiene.

True, but the southerners need to be asked to start.